♿︎ ᑲᥱһіᥒძ 𝗍һᥱ ᥴ᥆ᥙᥒ𝗍ᥱr - sᥲm ☠︎

Never expected this one did ya?

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ Remember when I said I ick at young x older things? Well I still do so reader is a delinquent type! Meaning, you skip classes and repeated almost the same amount of times Leona has! Since you are such a bad boy, none of the other teachers knew how to control you so Sam took you under his wing. He just needs to teach you how to behave, no biggie~

Whatever hair colour you may have I'm gonna chime into the colours. As in, dark colours (brown, black, red etc.) have red, blonde (or for red : black) dyed tips. All light colours (light blue, pink, strawberry blonde, etc.) have half of the bangs in either a darker shade of the same colour, a completely different colour or white (for colours other than white). Long hair preferably too, either that or short, but long would go a...'long' way aha! (Please don't leave 😭)

If you are bald then oh dear....
Just uh....you have some head tattoos? Or uh...you wear a blonde wig? (I'm trying my best here man 😔😭)

Uhhh... Moving arong.. •^•🌸
You have piercings, entirely optional actually. If you decide yes then it would be between or fully; eyebrow piercing, lip piercing, helix piercings or/and nose piercing.
You do, in fact, do decent makeup. None of that fucked eagle eyeliner or eye bag supreme. For the love of God I beg...decent makeup 😭

I once saw a mfer try to fight me lookin' some kiss wannabe, crow head ass, 🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅🦅!!!MURICA!!!🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸 ass eyeliner, shit blonde hair, fucked ass cut and what I pray wasn't what they thought was a decent sense of style. Like I'm not one to talk but don't try to fight me, looking like you walked out of a street fight with a bunch of New York rats.

Don't be like this person I beg 🙏😭

~•••••••••••••••••••••••••☠︎•••••••••••••••••••••••••~

You stuck out your foot in the hallway, tripping over some random student. They were from Pomefiore, the diva dorm of the school. You on the other hand, were from Savanaclaw. They stood up and scoffed at you before walking away, you snickering before leaning off the lockers and walking to your first class.

Well, in all actuality, you were lingering by the door for a while until your heard the final call bell, only then did you actually enter the classroom. You flashed a cheeky smile at your teacher, Divus Crewel, which in response you got a scowl.

"You're late... Either you didn't know or you intentionally came in late. Which one?" He tried to calmly ask as you trudged over to Leona, who you were seatmates with. You responded by sticking out your tongue and shrugging.

"Sorry teach~ Some kid had me all occupied in the hallway. My bad~" you replied with fake sincerity. Crewel drew in a deep breath before pinching the bridge of his nose, deciding to pay you no mind. He instead started his lesson as you snickered.

As the lesson went on, you would find ways to disturb it as per usual. Like tossing paper balls at the board or even at the teacher, having loud conversations with other delinquent students in class and even putting your feet on the desk. This happened so often that Crewel should be used to it, but instead he was simply fed up with it.

"Are you done interrupting my class?! Another peep out of you and you're being sent to detention!" The teacher hissed, the entire class becoming dead silent. You balanced your pen on the tip of your finger, slamming it down on the desk and removing your feet before leaning closer.