😎5) mission impossible😎

As their laughing continued meerub also continued to completely turn red.. in both embarrassment and anger at herself for reacting so awkwardly...

As she turned her head she found murtasim turn around and give all three of them a death stare which got them all shut...
Meerub was getting herself ready to spend the rest of the car drive in embarrassment...
As she expected the drive to be like their previous one... fun, loud and very chaotic..
Tho to her surprise the rest of the drive was quite a relaxing and enjoyable one...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

After murtasims death stare they all quiet down.. so the rest of the drive was just the car filled with soft Romantic songs from mariams playlist and occasional jokes and giggles erupting whenever arsal tried to hum along with the songs... she spent the rest of the drive looking out the window admiring the beautiful streets of haidrabad...

The buildings with lights shining inside.. the slight rush of cars... the movement happening in the city was a sight to see... everything felt so... alive... tho it had only been a day since arriving to haidrabad she already felt so comfortable and so at home... it was truly a great feeling...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

She was so lost in thought that she didnt realize when they had arrived to the cafe and when everyone got out of the car...
once she realized that no one was in the car she saw her sides door opening..
She looked out to see and found murtasim standing outside with the door open signaling her to get out... she got out of the car still staring at him... as he was just sweetly smiling at her... she looked around to find mariam, haya and arsal had already gone inside leaving the two of them still standing outside the car... as her eyes continued examining the cafe from the outside it looked quite rushed... people were going in and out and there were plenty of people in the outside sitting area..

Now even tho meerub was a very confident and social person she had a slight problem with rush and crowded places... she didnt like the loud chatter of a big crowd... it wasn't that she was afraid.. it was just a feeling of unease...

Meerub: kafi rush hai yahan pe...
Murtasim: bus bahir hi rush hota hai.. andar bilkool nahi hoga...
Meerub: hmm...
She said mentally preparing herself to go through the crowds and just quickly get inside as the unease was clearly showing on her face... when suddenly she saw murtasim extend his hand towards her
Murtasim: chale...?
He said in a hushed tone...
And of course with that as always her mind went into malfunction...
She just started staring at him like an idiot not knowing what to do...
The first few seconds she was just trying to figure out what he's trying to do...

Does he want her to give him something? What was he asking for?? Tho it was such a simple and obvious sign her mind went blank trying to figure out what to do when suddenly it hit her and her eyes widened..

Oh! YaAllah meerub he wants to hold your hand! Pagal larki! Bikool hi psycho samjay ga tudghey! Itni der se bas khari dhek he rahi he dimagh sahi hai tera??!?!?!
She thought to her self as she put her hand in his quickly looking away...

To which he just smiled and shook his head while walking towards the crowd...
Lo ji... bilkool psycho bangai tu iski nazro mein... ya Allah kya soch raha ho ga... itna obvious sign tu samaj na saki meerub??? Aur bara apney aap ko confidant kehtey phirti hai...
She thought wanting to slap herself in embarrassment...
In all her thoughts she didnt realize when his fingers intertwined with hers and he held her hand firmly heading towards the crowd..
Once she saw what he was doing holding her hand gently yet firmly her face heated up over such a small gesture... she didnt even realise when they passed the crowds and got inside... as they entered the smell of warm coffee and chocolate brownies hit that broke her daze... it smelled... delicious!