🤨25) rohail... 🤨

It was after dinner once another busy day at the havaili was coming to a rest when Sitting in the havaili gardens at the ghazibo... murtasims gaze was stuck at the sky as he observed the patterns of the glowing stars... the half moon shining bright in the corner as the garden was coated in a blue hue...

While meerub stepped out into the garden with a mug of coffee that he had asked for a bit ago in her hands...
Her gaze flickering across the garden until she finally spotted him looking up into the sky as he sat in the ghazibo...

With slow steps she made her way towerds him as a smile threatened to fall upon her lips...
Entering the ghazibo his daze broke as meerub forwarded the mug of coffee towerds him with a soft smile...

Murtasim: thank you!
He spoke with a soft smile as his gaze met hers... slowly taking the mug from her hands as she smiled softly, attempting to walk away...
As he took a sip, his brows furrowed as his eyes narrowed at the taste while meerub had just took a step before he grabbed her hand from behind stopping her in her tracks...
Murtasim: mm ruko!
He said as meerub turned around in confusion...
Meerub: kya hua?
She asked raising her brows as her eyes flickered between him and the coffee he held...

Murtasim: yeh coffee tumney banai hai?
He asked with a soft smile as meerubs eyes narrowed, her mind rewinding back trying to find out what was wrong with the coffee...
Meerub: han.. kiu? Phir thandi hai?
She asked with furrowed brows as he let out a soft chuckle...
Murtasim: nahi nahi! Bohat achi hai...
He spoke sweetly as meerubs expression relaxed with a cheeky smile tugging at her lips...
Meerub: hmm.. obviously!
She spoke with mischief gleaming in her eyes as he arched a brow at her with a smirk...
Murtasim: obviously!
He teased back with smirk as meerub playfully rolled her eyes...

Murtasim: acha yahan betho na!
He spoke with a grin, looking up to her as he softly tugged her down to which meerub took a seat next to him on the bench with a soft smile...
Meerub: murtasim! Choro main bohat busy hu!
She teased trying to get up as he held on to her hand pulling her back down as she stumbled back...
Murtasim: itni busy ke sath beth bhi nahi sakti?
He spoke with a sweet smile as meerub bit back her own...

Murtasim: acha... I'm sorry yaar...
He spoke sweetly with furrowed brows as his gentle grip on her hand softened...
Meerub: matlab?
She asked in confusion as her eyes narrowed...
Murtasim: wo aaj jou in charo ne pura trip hi barbaad kardia... uskey liey sorry...
He said tilting his head down near hers as meerub smiled softly recalling the chaotic trip...
Meerub: mujhey tou maza aya!
She said with a giggle as he playfully scoffed...

Murtasim: huh... tum hi ikloti ho jisko inkey sath maza aata hai!
He teased with a grin as meerub pouted...
Meerub: ya shahid tum iklotey ho jisko nahi aata!
She spoke mischievously with a smirk as her eyes narrowed...
Murtasim: kasam se mera tou dill charaha tha ke inko mall mein hi chorke bhag jaou! Phir karwatey Rehtey taxi...
He said shaking his head as a mischievous thought brought a glint in meerubs eyes as she clicked her tongue...

Meerub: kitni buri baat hai! Akhir wo becharey tou bas sath hi gaye they na!
She teased with a smirk as murtasims brows furrowed with a smirk pulling at his lips...
Murtasim: oh ho! "Wo becharey" wah yaar... kabhi mujh becharey ki bhi side le lia karo!
He spoke with narrowed eyes as meerub averted her gaze with a mischievous smile...
Murtasim: shaadi mujhsey horahi hai ya unse?
He spoke tilting his face towerds her as she teasingly shrugged...

Tho a cheeky thought brought a wide smile to pull at his lips as he began...
Murtasim: aur ye socho... agar yeh "becharey" shaadi ke baad honey moon pe bhi saath aana chahey... tou?
He teased wagging his brows with a cheeky grin as meerubs eyes grew wide at the words...
Meerub: itney bhi becharey nahi hai!
She shot back turning to him as she bit back a smile... to which a chuckle erupted from his throat at her frantic reaction...
Murtasim: hmm! Dekha!
He teased pulling her closer with a smirk as meerub felt a blush heat up her cheeks...