😚38) dill charaha tha...😚

The mouths of the kids dropped in an instant as their eyes grew wide, hearts thumping hard from the suddan jolt, they slowly turned to eachother in shock...

Maya: oh. My. God...
She almost whispered out, still recovering from that shock as she shot the kids a sheepish smile...
Meerub: uff Allah maya!
She yelled after throwing a glare to maya who just gulped in embarrassment, the kids hurried out of the car without saying a word, rushing behind as a loud gasp echoed in the air when they spotted the huge and very much noticable dent at the back where the fountain had been pushed in to...
Mariam: yeh- tumne- yaar maya!!!
She yelled out in both frustration and annoyance, her eyes flickering around the car as maya walked over with a gasp, placing her hands over her mouth when the kids shot her a glare...

Haya: hayeee murtasim ki gari gai!
She said with a soft cry leaving her lips, holding onto her head in shock before arsal chimed in...
Arsal: Gari tou gai, laikin ab hum bhi gaye!!!
He cried out shaking his head...
Arsal: Yaar maya tum andhi ho?!??! Itna bara fountain nahi nazar aya?!?!
he spoke looking to maya who shot another embarrased smile...
Maya: Sorry guys! Wo... main zara distract hogai thi...
She started in defense before arsal cut her off...

Arsal: issi liey mein kehta tha ke issey gari na chalaney do!!!! Pata tha mujhey ke aik din yeh sab ko zaroor maregi!!!
He spoke shaking his head...
Arsal: laiken nahi! Mujh becharey ki kon sunta hai???
He finished throwing the kids glares as they let out soft crys...
Saba: yaar is "becharey" ko choro, yeh batao ke ab kya karna hai?!?!
She spoke shaking her head, throwing the kids into further fear of murtasim walking in on his car dented that would sure ruin his perfect mood and obviously their planned trip...

Mariam: yaar jo karna hai jaldi karo, ab tou murtasim bhai bhi aaney waley hongey!
She exclaimed with a frown, her tone laced in urgency and expressions etched with fear that spread across the faces of all the kids as she uttered the words...
Haye: agar murtasim ne yeh scene dekh lia na tou aaj class lagi hi lagi!
She warned, shaking her head, her words spread fear in all the kids as they threw eachother nervous glances...

Meerub: Ab tou gaye... confirm gaye!
She went on, her brows furrowed together while her eyes flitted around the scene when rohail clicked his tongue before chiming in...
Rohail: Yaar koi baat nahi... aisa karo ke koi murtasim ko andar jaakey distract karey, main driver se kehta hu isse theek karwaney lejay!
He suggested in a bright tone, his face now playing an assuring, confident smile bringing the kid's gazes to shoot to him in hope of the plan saving the situation...

Maya: Han! Aur phir hum dusri gari mein chaleyngy takey shak na ho!
She chirped with a grin as the kids all nodded...
Mariam: Tou ab distract kisney karna hai???
Questioned mariam, her hands finding their place on her hips while she bit her lip with an arched brow, the words brought the kid's gaze to flitter around the group before finally landing on meerub with their eyes lighting up...

Meerubs gaze which once flickered over the car now darted over to the kids when she realized they had gone quiet, only for her eyes to grow wide when she spotted everyone staring at her with pleading, sheepish smiles etched to their faces reflecting a glimmer of the hope that had built up...
Meerub: Hain??? Kiu bhai main kiu????
She questioned frantically, her tone holding nervousness as her wide eyes flickered around the grinning crowd...

Saba: Kiu ke tum hi ho jo murtasim ko distract kar sakti hai!
She giggled out causing the kids to wag their brows teasingly at meerub as she felt her cheeks starting to heat up...
Meerub: l-laikin-
She started just to be cut off when all the kids put on frowns over their lips, their brows furrowing as they gazed at her pleadingly...

Maya: Chalo na meerub pleaseee!
She pleaded with a frown, holding her hands together, her tone laced with growing nervousness as meerub sighed softly before pursing her lips to a line...
Rohail: Yaar ab tum hi hum masoomo ko bacha sakti ho!
He teased with a pout, his eyes flickered around the kids as they all nodded at the words...
Meerub: Yaar...
She started softly in hesitation, her brows knotting together before arsal spoke up...