🥰70) murtasim ki meerub...🥰

As the grand event of the ruksati fled by cheerfully, the air laced with glee as the hall rung with chiming chatter and laughter flooded with delight, a grand banquet had been served as the ringing of wedding songs had taken place along with the cheerful dance performances from the kids which had the groom and bride watching in pure delight...

When it was after another grand performance the kids had put up with flashing, vibrant lights taking over the grand hall accompanied by cheers and laughter of glee, when the stage where sat the cheerfully grinning groom and bride rang with chatter and laughter as the kids, slightly exhausted from the dancing, had finally come to plop down on the extra chairs and seating while grinning wide and in sheer delight...

Rohail: Han ji! Tou bataye dulha bhai? Kaisi lagi performance???
Teased rohail, coming to lean near murtasim as him and arsal had given the last, cheerful and energized dance performance that had all guests and family just booming from delight while bursting to cheers. While murtasim, with a smile of glee dancing over his lips simply shook his head when gazing to the grinning boys in amusement...

Murtasim: Wakai mein kuch alag hi thi...!
Mumbled out the smirking murtasim cheekily, shaking his head and sighing out softly which soon elicited a chiming giggle from saba who swiftly sat on the arm of the couch on meerubs side...
Saba: Dekh le phir! Talent tou hai na!
Giggled out the girl, wagging her brows and shooting a swift wink to the kids who hummed along...

While meerub, who sat looking to the the crowd with a smile of glee, found her heart fluttering while her eyes narrowed when glinting with growing tease...
Meerub: Yeh talent tou khair se tum logo mein hi hai...!
The girl teasing softly, smiling ear to ear with her face lit from mischief as the words brought laughter to soon chime around the area while saba playfully clicked her tongue...

Saba: Oh ho! Dulhan zyada nahi bolti!
The girl swiftly teased, knotting her brows playfully and shaking her head to which laughter just further erupted from the crowd who boomed with glee...

When admist the chiming and playful chatter from the delighted kids which rung around and took over the grand stage, the adults, also seated around with wide grins etched to all faces, chatted and laughed away before wakas, with a sigh spoke softly...
Wakas: Chalo bhai shukar hai event khair se guzar gaya!
The words left the cheerfully smiling wakas in the form of a soft laugh, his eyes lit from glee as the words soon brought all adults to hum along...

Mukhtar: Bhai mujhey tou khushi hai ke mainey yahan rehtey hue puri shaadi dekh li!
Mukhtar, seated with a joyful grin soon laughed out, shaking his head and eliciting soft laughter from the crowd before he went on...
Mukhtar: Ab wapis jaakey koi pachtawa tou nahi hoga na!
He finished with a nod and wide smile, his gaze flickering between the adults cheerfully before maa begams brows knotted from the words...

Maa begam: Wapis jaakey? Bhai jaan kanhi wapis jaaney ka iraada tou nahi?
Asked maa begam softly, her brows furrowing and smile softly fading when gazing to mukhtar who sighed out softly...
Mukhtar: Han tou sahi bhai! Ab visit pehley hi kaafi extend ho gaya hai!
He laughed out the words softly, shaking his head from the thought before anila, with a soft sigh and smile dancing over her lips began...

Anila: Mukhtar bhai aap walima tou attend kar ke jaatey!
She spoke sweetly and with a nod, anilas words bringing the adults to nod along when gazing to mukhtar who sighed out with his lips pulling to a line as he nodded softly when a thought struck his mind...

Maa begam: Bilkool bhai jaan! Kuch aur din yahan hi rukey...!
Maa begam soon chimed in encouragingly, grinning wide with her eyes flickering over mukhtar while lit from glee as mukhtars smile soon grew wide as he nodded along...
Mukhtar: Hmm... wesey soch tou raha hu ke kuch aur din ruk hi jou...
The words left him softly as he nodded as if in deep thought, a smile playing over his lips which brought the adults to grin wide, before arsal, standing along with the kids who also listened in to the conversation found his eyes lighting up from mischief as a thought crossed his mind...