😑51) naya case!!!😑

Murtasim: ...KYA?!?!
The words left his lips in a yell of surprise, murtasims eyes wide and flooded with confusion as stopped the car in the middle of the luckily not so rushed road, his jaw dropping open while meerub felt her mind race as her mouth fell open aswell when she turned to face him in her seat...

Murtasim: Kya matlab leak hogai?!?! Kis ko pata chala???
Blurted out murtasim in surprise, jumping up further on his seat as his gaze darted around the car impatiently while meerub leaned over closer nervously to listen in to the call while arsal went silent for a moment...
Arsal: Wo uh... maa begam ko...
Said the frazzled arsal after a gulp, his tone soft yet flooded with nervousness to which meerubs face dropped...

Murtasim: ...MAA BEGAM???
Yelled out murtasim feeling dumbstruck by the words, his brows knotting down as meerubs jaw fell open before arsal went on...
Arsal: Wo abhi unki aur baba ki hi meeting chal rahi hai...
Arsal spoke softly once again to which meerubs mouth fell open before she jumped up closer...
Meerub: murtasim... ANWAR CHACHA KO PATA THA?!?!
Blurted out meerub in surprise of anwar knowing about the case with wide eyes flooded with nervousness along with a tinge of annoyance before arsal spoke...

Arsal: murtasim bhai aap zara jaldi date muka ke ponchey! Wo yahan maa begam ne lounge ko court room bana dia hai aur aapka intazaar hai!
Warned arsal softly, a tinge of tease lacing in his tone to which murtasim huffed from growing annoyance, his jaw tensing up as he clicked his tongue...
Murtasim: Tu tou phone band kar na!
Snapped murtasim in annoyance, scrunching up his face with knotted brows before pulling his phone away and closing the call...

Meerub: Murtasim!!! anwar chacha ko pata tha?!?! Aur tumney mujhey nahi bataya?!?!
Meerub spoke in annoyance and surprise once murtasim had shut the phone to which he turned to her with a frown...
Murtasim: Han pata tha yaar!
He said with the shake of his head, his jaw tensed up when turning to meerub who's gaze flickered over his face with wide and surprised eyes as she went on...

Meerub: Tumney footage delete nahi ki thi???
Questioned meerub in confusion, her tone laced in annoyance as her mouth fell open looking to murtasim when he huffed while knotting his brows...
Murtasim: Ki thi! Unhoney pehley hi dekh li thi footage!!!
Explained murtasim with the shake of his head, turning back to the steering wheel with a huff of annoyance leaving him as he held onto his head with a frown...

Meerub: Uff Allah, murtasim!!!
Meerub whined out while scrunching up her face from the slight embarrassment that washed over her at the realization while murtasim frantically started the car before meerub groaned out...
Meerub: Uff ab tou jaldi ghar chalo!!!
Said meerub hurriedly, anxiously holding onto her head as she frowned before murtasim clicked his tongue...
Murtasim: Ghar hi jaa rahey hain yaar!
Said murtasim with a soft cry, shaking his head before starting the car and rushing it down the road...

The car swerved and turned down the road in a rush as the air tensed up from growing nervousness in an instant after arsals call, with meerub chewing on lip from growing anxiousness as she clicked her tongue...
Meerub: Uff murtasim... gari jaldi chalao na!!
Whined meerub at the pace of the car that murtasim did his best to rush yet it seemed still too slow causing her mind to race from thoughts and stomach to flood with butterflys...

Murtasim: Chala hi raha hu yaar!!!
Said murtasim with the shake of his head, his lips curled to a frown as his brows knotted down before meerub spoke with a soft cry...
Meerub: Yeh baat maa begam ko pata kaisey chali???
Asked meerub from growing nervousness and frantic thoughts filling her racing mind to which murtasim huffed...
Murtasim: Mujhey kya pata yaar! Khud hi sun li hogi kissi se, akhir sab koi loudspeakers se tou kaam nahi hain!
Snapped murtasim sarcastically in annoyance, his own mind racing from thoughts as he anxiously bit on his lip while speeding up the car...