😏64) sakoon...!😏

The halls just outside his room soon rang with laughter as meerub sprinted down the lit up havaili while murtasim chased behind, her legs wobbly as her heart pounded throughout her form while chuckles left murtasim as he neared the girl...

When suddenly and after a bit of running, meerub, after turning a corner found herself cornered with a few decorative flower pots that hadn't been set around the havaili blocking her path down the hall, while murtasim seemed to be catching up behind as the girls eyes grew wide...

Her mouth dropping open and heart speeding up from nervousness as she soon swung around when murtasim finally turned the corner, yet just for his smile to grow wide and eyes to narrow down when finding the frazzled meerub with nowhere else to go...

His intense gaze fixted to the girl and burning her to the core brought meerub to gulp as murtasim took soft steps towards her...
While meerub, with her stomach flipped and heart thumping found herself instinctively take steps back and away to a nearby wall while keeping gazes locked...

Meerub: M-murtasim...!
The shakey call of his name left her lips that curled to a nervous smile as meerubs chest heaved with every fast breath she manged to take, her cheeks burning and eyes wide as they flickered over murtasim who went on to take steps closer with his hands now held behind his back...

Murtasim: Ab kahan bhagna hai? Hm?
The teasing words left his lips as murtasim wagged his brows to the girl, a cheeky smirk playing over his lips as his narrowed eyes gleamed with mischief bringing meerub to gulp...

When suddenly meerubs eyes shot wide as a shiver rushed up her spine when her back collided with the wall behind, now completely leaving the girl trapped as murtasim, with the tilt of his head went on to inch closer with those swift and slow steps...

His each step igniting a race of shivers to rush through meerub as the girl gulped hard when feeling her back fully press to the wall while murtasim now stood just a few steps away...

His smile growing wide and bringing meerubs breath to hitch as her mind began to race, when just as murtasim seemed to be merely a step from reaching her, a speeding thought brought meerubs eyes to widen from tease as they rapidly flickered around just to land on a basket of flowers placed nearby on a table, left or forgotten by some maid it seemed as the sight brought her smile to grow while her mind flooded with mischief...

When suddenly, murtasim, who gazed at the girl teasingly while wagging his brows seemed to be taken by surprise as meerub swiftly reached to the basket, her hand sliding in just to grab a handful of the sweet flowers that rested within as the girl grinned wide when throwing the handful to his face...

The act bringing murtasims face to scrunch as the cool of the petals brushed over him when raining down while his eyes squeezed shut, murtasim instinctively taking a step back and away from the act while a chiming giggle left meerubs lips when the girl felt her heart flutter as she took the moment of weakness as an opportunity, swiftly sliding away and rushing down the hall once more as her laughter flooded the area...

The girl throwing glances back to the dumbstruck murtasim who had just regained his senses and brushed a few petals off of his shoulders with his own lips tugging to a smile, glee flooding his heart from the act as a chuckle escaped his lips when his gaze fixted to the hall which meerub had rushed by through...

When suddenly just as murtasim shook his head with another laugh at her act, a fimilar voice and call of his name brought murtasims eyes to shoot wide and his head swing to the other side of the hall in surprise...
Maa begam: Murtasim?
Said maa begam, coming to stand by the big pots of flowers that blocked the way as her brows knotted and narrowed eyes flooded with suspicion and confusion when flickering over the dumbstruck murtasim...