😬24) surprise...!😬

Anila: meerub! Meerub jaldi-
Anila paused walking into meerubs room as usual to wake her up as she came to find her already dressed, pacing around the room as she chewed on her lip looking stressed...

Anila: hain? Tum uthi hui ho?
She asked confused as meerubs wide eyes darted up to her...
Meerub: uh... ji!
She spoke with a fake smile as anila shook her head...
Anila: tou beta jaldi neechey ajao! Ya apko escort karke lekey jaye?
She spoke sarcastically as meerub pouted...

Meerub: uff mama aarahi hu!
She whined with furrowed brows as anila took a deep breath...
Anila: jaldi!
She spoke hurriedly leaving the room as meerub fell back onto her bed with a sigh...
Meerub: hayeee Allah mian... kaal raat ke baad usko dekhu bhi kaisey...?! Upar se aaj tou yeh rohail ki breaking news sunani hi paregi...
She thought outloud as her brows furrowed, meerub already had been wide awake since rushing back into the room the night before...

Her thoughts already whirling about rohails Suddan arrival, on top of that the kiss which left her lips tingling and stomach twisting for hours after took over her mind the rest of the night...
And now the fact she would have to face murtasim and explain about the rohail case had her pacing back and forth in her room as she bit her lip hard...

Getting herself mentally prepared to head outside for breakfast, meerub jumped up from her bed as she grabbed her bright pink duppata, draping it over her shoulder, taking a deep breath in preparation to leave her room when suddenly...
She stopped dead in her tracks at the faint sound of her phone ringing, her brows furrowed as she strolled over to the bedside table to grab her phone, only to get further confused when an unknown number flashed over the screen...

Meerub: is wakt kon call kar sakta hai...?
She thought outloud, her narrowed eyes flickering across the screen of the buzzing phone as she hesitantly picked up the call...
Meerub: hello...?
She spoke putting the phone up to her ear as her eyes grew wide identifying the familiar voice that greeted her...

Rohail: Hi meerub! Kaisi ho yaar?
He spoke suddanly, exitment dripping from his joyful tone as meerubs mouth fell open...
Meerub: u-uh rohail! T-tum-
She started while strutting on words as he cut her off...
Rohail: yaar surprise!!! Main kaal raat hi Pakistan aya hu!
He spoke in an excited tone as meerub let out an awkward laugh...
Meerub: uh h-han! Wo saba ne kaal raat bataya tha!
She spoke awkwardly as he groaned...
Rohail: uff yeh saba ki bachi na! Sara surprise hi barbaad kardia!
He whined clicking his tongue as meerub let out another awkward laugh...

Meerub: fikar na karo... surprise tou aisa milla ke... kia bataou...
She spoke sarcastically as he let out another laugh heartily...
Rohail: chalo choro yaar! Mainey tou tumhey Mubarak baad deney ke liey call ki thi! Suna tumhari shaadi tey hogai hai?
He spoke excitedly as meerub let out a laugh...
Meerub: han!
She said with a soft smile...
Rohail: Mubarak ho yaar! Na saba ne bataya na tumney!
He spoke teasingly...

Rohail: acha choro, ab saba ne yeh surprise bhi barbaad kardia hoga ke hum tumhari mangni pe aarahey hain?
He asked as meerub spoke up...
Meerub: han! Bataya tha!
Rohail: chalo tou phir milltey hain kaal! Hum around lunch time haidrabad ponch jaingey!
He announced as meerub smiled slightly...
Meerub: great...!

Rohail: akhir dulla bhai ko bhi tou check karna hai! Akhir meerub Khan ke kabil hain ke nahi!
He teased with a chuckle as meerub let out an awkward laugh...
Meerub: han... bilkool!
She spoke softly...
Rohail: chalo yaar tou phir miltey hain!
Meerub: han han! Bye!

Rohail: bye!
He spoke with an excited tone as meerub shut the phone, her smile fadding as her brows furrowed...

Ab tou jald se jald is murtu ko sab clear kardena parege... Allah meri madat karna!