🤗22) Baat paki!🤗

Maya: OH. MY. GOD.

The voice broke their daze and the crackling tension in the air as both their eyes widened while meerub instantly pushed him away from the hands placed on his chest,

Both their eyes shot up to the door as they saw maya standing there in shock, while her eyes grew wide as she covered her mouth with her hands...
Maya: NO WAY!
She said removing her hands from over her mouth with a wide grin plastered on her face as both meerub and murtasim grew red...

Maya: TUM DONO AIK DUSREY KO PASAND KARTEY HO?!?!?!
she spoke in disbelief with a wide excited grin...
Murtasim: shhhhh! purey ghar ko jaggana hai??? Aista bolo!
He snapped in annoyance in a lower tone as mayas smile grew wide...
Maya: okay, okay, sorry, sorry!
She said with a laugh walking up to them.
Maya: laikin I dont believe it!!!
She squealed in exitment as meerub and murtasim glanced at eachother with visible confusion in their eyes...

Maya: uff how could I not guess!
She said playfully facepalming herself as both their eyes narrowed...
Maya: I mean ofcourse tum dono aik dusrey ko pasand kartey ho!
Maya thought out loud with a laugh...
Maya: tum dono ka hath pakar ke chalna, aik dusrey ko aisey dekhna, how did I not guess?!?!

She spoke without missing beat with a grin, not giving them a moment to reply...
Maya: oh my God!
She spoke as her smile dropped, placing both her hands over her face again,
Maya: phupo ko pata hai???
She asked alertedly...
Murtasim: han ji... pata hai, aur agar na bhi pata hota tou tumney tou report poncha hi deni thi..
He spoke sarcastically as mayas face lit up with a grin once again,

Maya: i dont believe it murtu! Why didnt you guys say anything???
She asked as her eyes flickered between the two...
Murtasim: hum pagal hain ke tumhey bata ke purey ghar mein ailaan karwaye...
He mumbled running his hands through his hair as meerub nudged him,
Maya: uff nevermind! well ab tou pata chal hi gaya na!
She said with a laugh as they both smiled awkwardly...

Tho mayas wide smile fadded not much later as her eyes grew wide, flickering between the two in realization...
Maya: oh my God! Mainey tum logo ko disturb tou nahi kardia?!?
She asked alertedly as both their eyes shot up to her...
Murtasim: han!-
He started in a low tone as meerub intupted him...
Meerub: nahi nahi!
She spoke quickly with a smile as she shot a glance to murtasim...
Maya: no, no it's okay I'm going!
She said with a wide smile, sprinting over to the door...

Meerub: nahi wo- aisa kuch nahi horaha tha!!!
She spoke reassuringly as maya turned away, quickly opening the door...
Maya: no no you guys continue!
She spoke with a cheeky laugh as meerub felt herself turn a shade of red...
Maya ran over Inside with a wide smile plastered on her face as meerub let out a breath she was unconsciously holding in...
Slowly looking back up to murtasim she found him gazing at her with a smile...

Murtasim: tou uh... where were we?
He spoke teasingly as meerub felt a smile break out on her face along with a blush as she playfully rolled her eyes...

Murtasim: kiu? Continue nahi karna??
He spoke with a laugh as meerubs smile grew wide as she rushed over to the front door...
Meerub: baad mein!
She almost yelled with a laugh, glancing at him from over her shoulder as she felt herself blush, she quickly looked away as he gazed at her with a cheeky smile, feeling flustered she rushed into the havaili with a wide smile while murtasim let out a laugh...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Maya: good morning!
Maya said walking into the dining room the next morning for breakfast as both meerub and murtasim paused whatever they were eating at the sound of her voice, both their minds revinded to yesturdays encounter as their eyes shot up to meet eachothers...