🥰47) Nikkah...🥰

The morning glow fell upon the hectic havaili once again as after a long night, the day of the well awaited nikkah had finally arrived in the form of a bright and eventful morning...

Set up and decoration was at its top as this event had also been prepared to be held in the gardens, white and gold being the chosen theme of the grand function as the stage outside was set gorgeously, the finest of golds and sweetest of whites adorning every corner in the form of flowers, decor, or just random ribbons and fabric here and there as it had been strictly instructed to not leave a corner of the havaili empty...

Dresses and jewellery had been prepared the night before and set out for every member as the event didnt have much time before coming to a grand start...
While on the other hand... gold hues shone in though the windows of meerubs in contrast to outside, much more relaxed room to land on the slumbering meerub who after twisting and turning most of the night from growing exitment and unbearable butterflys fluttering in her stomach finally had somehow fallen asleep...

Tho it seemed other then the warm hues of light peeking in through the net curtains just to hit brightly at her face to disturb her slumber, anila also slammed the door open and rushed in at the perfect time...

Anila: Meerub!
She spoke brightly, a sense of urgency laced in anilas tone as she rushed to open the curtains allowing the gold hue to fully blind the already disturbed meerub since she scrunched up her face...

Anila: Uff Allah meerub! Jaldi utho!
Anila spoke once again with the click of her tongue, walking over to meerubs bed as meerub twisted around, shading herself from the light by draping her arm over her face before she let out a soft cry...

Meerub: Yaar mama... raat bhi neend nahi ay... soney de...
She groaned out in annoyance, meerubs mind fuzzy and completely overlooking the fact it was another grand day at the havaili, the same grand day that kept her up all night with just the thought as anila shook her head with a smile creeping up her lips...

Anila: Beta ji, aapkey soney de zyada important aaj nikkah hai! Utho!
Said anila loudly as she yanked the covers off meerubs form, leaving her to freeze mid yawn when her stirring mind lit up with the realization...

Meerub: Hain?
She breathed out as meerubs eyes fluttered open to meet with anilas who looked down at her with a smile...
Anila: Han ji! Jaldi tyaar ho pehley hi itney kaam hain!!!
Said anila urgently once again, her brows furrowing as she rushed out the door and into the hectic situation of the havaili, leaving meerub to process the realization of the big day with her lips twisting to a wide smile, a glimmer in her eyes from anticipation and excitement as it seemed the sleep that overtook her just moments ago vanished within the few words anila uttered...

Butterflys erupted in meerubs stomach from the thought swirling up in her mind as she didnt waste a moment before jumping off her bed and scurrying towerds the bathroom with a soft squeal laced in excitement leaving her...

⚜⚜⚜

A long, cold and relieving shower had helped with the butterflys from excitment along with growing nervousness that had settled in the pit of her stomach as meerub dressed brightly in pinks once freshening up, fast on her steps and bouncing through the halls almost, her gaze fluttered around in pure excitement to find the maids carrying baskets of white and red rose petals along with other decorations for outside which was almost finished as meerubs lips curled to a permanent grin from the sight...

The smell of sweet flowers laced in the air along with a tinge of the henna everyone had put on as meerub, without looking ahead rushed towerds the dining room for breakfast, tho unexpectedly stopped dead in her tracks just as she neared the turn inside by mariam and saba who nearly bumped into her since they were exiting...
Mariam: Oh ho! Madem? Kahan ki savari???
Asked mariam when looking the surprised meerub up and down in confusion, her eyes narrowed and lips curled to a soft smile to which meerub pouted...