🤪12) wedding drama 🤪

As meerub sat alone on the couch of the wedding hall, it looked beautiful as it seemed everything was glowing from the dim colorful lights...
she sat alone lost in thoughts holding on to the gajreys murtasim had gifted her, when suddenly she broke out of her thoughts due to hearing laughter... as she looked up she saw maya dressed beautifully as she was laughing and gracefully running across the hall while murtasim was chasing behind as he was laughing as well looking just as dashing...

She felt herself freeze in place as she didnt quite know how to process all this...
It felt as if everything was going in slow motion... literally they were running in slow motion...
she felt her heart race while her vision blurred...
as murtasim caught up to maya he grabbed her hand and turned her to face him as she turned gracefully and landed on his chest with only her hands separating them...

He held onto her waist as they gazed deep in eachothers eyes with soft smiles... They were at barely any distance while maya played with murtasims coller looking down before looking away with a smile...
Meerub was in pure shock as her eyes were widened and breaths were coming in harsh gasps...

Suddanly as maya looked back at him they were lost in eachothers eyes again...
Tho they were at quite a distance meerub still heard murtasim clearly whisper to her while gazing deep into her eyes lovingly...
Murtasim: maya...
He said in a soft tone as maya looked down with a soft smile not leaving her lips...
Meerub wanted to say something, do something, but she felt as if her voice just wasn't coming out of her throat...
She wanted to get up but her legs were locked in place, she couldn't talk, walk, and no one else in the hall was seeing this... what was happening? She looked down in her lap to see the gajrey she was just holding now completely gone...
As she looked back up she heard murtasim whisper while looking into mayas eyes...
Murtasim: will you marry me?

Meerub: NAHIIII!!!!
she yelled waking up finding herself in her bed at the havaili panting hard with her face all wet... looking up besides her she saw anila looking angry holding an empty glass previously filled with water that she had just thrown on her...

Meerub: yaar... mama!
She said panting...
Anila: shukar hai tum uthi tou sahi! 15 minute se tumhey hilla hilla ke thak gai hu!
Meerub: mama... pehli dafa... aapke aisey uthani pe... dil cha raha hai... aapko galey laga du!
She said in between breaths...
Anila: acha ji? Kis khushi mein?
Meerub: itney fazool kwab ko tourney ki khushi mein...
She said in a mumble...

Anila: beta ji kwab baad mein dekh lena abhi utho! Alhamdullilah aaj bhi late hi uthi ho!
Meerub: yaar mama... uth tou gai hu na...
She said rubbing her eyes and wiping the water off her face...
Anila: aaj tou jaldi uth jati! Yaad nahi hai aaj shaadi pe jaana hai?
Meerub: uff Allah! Mama shaadi pe raat ko jana hai aur aapke panic attacks abhi se shuru ho gaye?

Anila: panic attacks tou honey hain shuru! Kiu ke jis speed se tum log tyaar hotey ho na, agar abhi shuru hogai tou shahid raat tak tyaar hojao ge!
Meerub: main tou jaldi tyaar hoti hu mama!
Anila: ji... pata hai kitni jaldi... ab utho! Aur jaldi neeche ao!
Meerub: aarahi hu...
She said rubbing her eyes as anila left the room...

Haye... ab yeh din mein kam they... jo ab raat kwabo mein bhi yeh hi ayngey?
She thought as she fell back onto her bed...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Meerub got dressed and headed downstairs to the dining room for breakfast...
Tho as soon as she entered the dining room her eyes found murtasim who was looking at her with a soft smirk...
as always maya was sitting right besides him talking non-stop but it seemed he wasn't paying any attention as his gaze was fixed on her...
She looked away, casually said hello and took her seat doing her best to avoid his gaze...