😉66) mulakat kaal hi hogi!😉

With soft giggles ringing around, meerub, with her legs still wobbly and heart thudding, rushed into the living room, barley holding back her grin and concealing just how heavy her breathing was as the girl swiftly stepped into the crowd of kids who still went on to sing before she herself took a seat...

Mariam: Yaar meerub!
She started with furrowed brows and a slight pout, looking to meerub who's eyes went wide when mariam went on...
Mariam: Kahan gai thi?! Itney gaaney miss hogaye!
The playful complain left mariam accompanied by the wag of her brows as meerub gulped hard when feeling all eyes on her as all the kids awaited an answer...

Meerub: Uh- main wo-
The girl began to blurt out the words that popped in her mind, flashing the kids a sheepish smile while feeling her thoughts race when suddenly, before meerub could splutter out an excuse, a cheerful yet familiar voice came booming from the door as murtasim walked in...

Murtasim: Mausam dekhney!
The tease left his lips as murtasim, with his arms folded behind his back and lips plastered to a cheeky smirk, strolled in with his gaze glued to meerub who's lips parted in surprise...
Haya: Hain?!
She breathed out while narrowing down her eyes as all gazes now fixted to murtasim who nodded softly with a grin creeping up his lips...

Murtasim: Han na! Mausam bohat acha tha, haava khaney gai thi! Kiu meerub?
He went on with the swift teasing, wagging his brows when bringing his gaze darting back to meerub who simply flashed the crowd an awkward smile...

Saba: Hmm... acha ji...?
Said saba softly, her eyes narrowing as her sharp gaze darted between the pair with suspicion bubbling up to which meerub, when feeling her cheeks heat up simply gulped, while murtasims grin just grew wide when he strolled over to take his seat on one of the couches...

Yet admist the slightly tense situation that formed in the room with all eyes flickering between the two in suspicion, it didnt take long for the attention to divert when arsal, with knotted brows and a huff of annoyance, rushed into the room, plopping down a plastic bag as a frown etched to his face...

Murtasim: Ya Allah khair...
Mumbled out murtasim teasingly as his brows furrowed when his gaze flickered to arsal who let out another soft yet dramatic huff...
Murtasim: Tum kahan se aarahey ho?
He asked with the arch of his brow, looking to arsal who made his way towards the crowd while eyeing the girls in annoyance...

Arsal: Emergency mein mehndi leney bheja tha! Le aya hu!
Said arsal with a sigh, pouting and looking to the kids who shot him awkward smiles before mariam clicked her tongue with a cheeky thought...
Mariam: Acha mehndi choro! Betho tou sahi, murtasim bhai tou tumharey hi gaaney suney aye hain!
Said the girl with a swift wink, gesturing for arsal to take a seat while murtasim, who had no clue of the songs that went on, found his face dropping...

Murtasim: Huh?!
He breathed out in confusion, murtasims gaze flickered around the kids as his brows knotted while arsals lips twisted to a grin...
Arsal: Wakai mein?
Laughed out arsal, taking his seat amongst the kids with tease glittering in his own eyes as laughter burst through the air...
Saba: Han na!
Saba encouraged when gesturing for him to start with his singing while mariam began to play the dholak...

Yet murtasim found his lips twisting to a sheepish grin as with wide eyes, he attempted to jump from his seat...
Murtasim: Main na- mera kaam hai!
Bluffed murtasim frantically when attempting to rush away from the singing, yet only for rohail, who sat on the floor with a grin to jump up and take his seat next to murtasim while swiftly holding him down aswell...

Rohail: Arey dulha bhai! Bethey tou sahi, apni dholki dekh le, kaam tou hota jayega!
Said rohail with a cheeky grin, wagging his brows to which murtasim simply gulped while meerub, who sat giggling away gestured for arsal to start...
Meerub: Chalo hojao shuru!
Said the girl with a laugh, clapping as the kids along with arsal began with his off-key singing, his voice bursting though the air as murtasim, with his lips tugging to a line shot a playful glance to meerub who heartily laughed out...