😋60) kya laga murtu?😋

The terrace at the havaili soon blew with cool breeze, the warm sun accompanying the cool weather as it rained down over the bright area in the form of gold hues. When as murtasim sat on a couch, indulged in his phone that he held with his brows furrowed down, meerub, her lips playing a cheeky smirk and eyes gleaming with mischief, with a cup of tea held in her hands strolled in...

Meerubs face lit with tease as her gaze glued to murtasim who sat clueless of her arrival, tho a soft cough from meerub brought his gaze darting to meet with hers as his expression softened down and eyes lit up...
Meerub: busy ho?
Questioned meerub with a cheeky smile, strolling over to where he sat with the wag of her brows to which murtasims eyes playfully narrowed down as he threw his phone to the side while keeping eyes locked with hers...

Murtasim: ab tou nahi...!
He answered mischievously, his lips upturned to a smirk as murtasims eyes gleamed with glee when meerub barley bit back her growing smile and came to take her seat next to him, her eyes wide and flooded with tease as meerub forwarded the cup of tea she held to which murtasims eyes narrowed down once more...
Murtasim: thank you...
The soft words left his lips accompanied by a nod as with the tilt of his head murtasim gently took the cup from meerub who smiled wide...

Murtasim: wesey... kuch hua hai...?
Questioned murtasim with the arch of his brow, looking to the cheekily smiling meerub who narrowed down her eyes at the words...
Meerub: nahi tou! Kiu?
She said with the shake of her head, pouting her lips and furrowing her brows to which murtasim simply hummed...
Murtasim: nahi bas... is mashkook hasi aur achanak ki khushi ki samaj nahi aarahi...!
He joked with the wag of his brows, smiling cheekily at meerub who's face dropped from a teasing thought as she let out a hum in attempts to conceal her growing smile...

Meerub: hmm... koi baat nahi... iski bhi samaj aa hi jayegi...
Mumbled out meerub with a nod, her eyes wide and glistening from tease as she bit on her lip to hold back her smile to which murtasims brows furrowed down...
Meerub: ab tumhey aur bhi baatey samaj nahi aati thi...
She went on with a soft, cheeky sigh bringing murtasims eyes to narrow down...
Murtasim: kya matlab...?
Asked murtasim with the wag of his brows, his gaze fixted to meerub as he went in for a sip of his tea while she simply hummed...

Meerub: matlab... ab yeh bhi samaj nahi aata tha na ke "yeh meerub itni pyaari kab se hogai...?"
Mumbled out meerub with a cheeky smirk, repeating the words that the kids had revealed and murtasim had uttered to them on the day meerub arrived at the havaili...

The familiar words that meerub cheekily repeated brought murtasim, who had just taken a sip of his tea to softly cough out in slight surprise, his eyes going wide and darting to the smirking meerub as she went on...
Meerub: yeh bhi samaj nahi ay thi ke "usko jitna bhi dekh lu... dill kiu nahi bharta...?"
She went on, repeating his own said words cheekily since the kids had unveiled all the compliments he had uttered about meerub in a flow since her arrival...

The words bringing murtasim, who now stared at the girl with his mouth fallen open and eyes flooded with surprise to let out a soft, awkward cough when frantically placing down his cup of tea...
Murtasim: tum- mainey- k-kya???
He blurted out while stammering on half his words as murtasim narrowed down his eyes that flickered rapidly over meerub, turning in his seat to face her with his brows knotted and face coloured with surprise to which meerub, with her smirk growing wide and face gleaming from tease turned to lock eyes with him in a cheeky exchange...

Meerub: kya laga murtu...? Saba ne tumhey meri reports poncha di... tou koi mujhey nahi bata sakta...?
Said meerub with the wag of her brows, excitement along with glee laced in her tone and glittering over her face as she narrowed her eyes and tipped her head to the side in a playful manner eliciting a gulp from the frazzled murtasim...