🤭2) kafi badaal gaya murtasim..🤭

Meerub: Kitni der reh gayi baba???

Meerub asked impatiently as they were on
the road for quite a while now...

Wakas: bas ponchney waley hain beta...
Meerub: uff baba main itni excited hoon mein bata nahi sakti! Pata nahi mariam ko humari poorani batey yaad hongi ya nahi... aur haya kitni badaal gaye ho gi!
Anila: beta tumhai aur tumhari notankion ko akhir kon bhool sakta hai?

She said laughing

Wakas: baat tou sahi hai bhai

He said controlling his laugh

Meerub: aur arsal kitna badaal gaya hoga na! Tab tou bohat chota tha! Aur murtasim! Pata nahi wo kaisa ho ga...
Wakas: badaal tou sab gaye hon gy... akhir inti der baad jou milrahay hain...

As they were roaming the roads of haidrabad suddenly the memories hit them...
They were getting closer to the havaili and emotions were flooding in... it felt as so much had changed but it was all still the same...

Meerub looked out of the window amused as the scene was quite beautiful...
A hot summer morning as the sun was striking the trees creating a beautiful glow...

Suddenly her heart started racing as they stopped in front of a big gold gate...
Indicating that they had arrived at the havaili...
Everything about the exterior screamed regal with a modern twist...

Meerub: wow... itna khoobsurat hai baba..
She said gazing out of the window amused as it had been a while since she had been here and she almost forgot the way the havaili looked...
Wakas: khoobsurat tou hai beta...
He said controlling his emotions...

Suddenly the big gold gates opened up revealing a beautiful driveway with lush tree's and hints of gold everywhere...

They headed inside and stopped in front of a regal looking fountain centered outside the havaili...

They stepped out and the close up of it was even better... as she had spent so long in the average sized house of wakas in karachi coming back here felt like arriving to a palace...

Stepping out of the car they were greeted with maa begam, anwar, mariam, haya and arsal awaiting them looking overjoyed...
They were greeted with garlends of flowers placed around their necks...

As they said their hellos it got quite emotional as the last time they came was at the funeral...

As maa begam greeted meerub she was overjoyed seeing the beautiful girl she had grown up to be...

Maa begam: Mashallah kitni pyari hogai hai meri beti!
She said cupping her face

Anwar: mashallah jeeti raho!
He said putting a hand on her head to bless her...
Meerub didnt quite know what to say so she just gave them a heartwarming smile in return...
Maa begam: chalo bacho millo apni favorite cousin say! Akhir intey exited they tum sab!
She said signaling the kids to come over

Meerub: Mariam!
Meerub said with a screech
Mariam: Meerub! Kaisi ho?
Mariam said hugging her tightly
Meerub: bilkool theek!
Haya: yaar mariam chor do bechari ko! dam nikalo gi!?
Haya said laughing as mariam was hugging meerub like her life depended on it

Mariam: Oh sorry!
Mariam said freeing meerub

Haya: Kaisi ho meerub!
Haya said now hugging her

Meerub: Main theek tum log sunao! Kitny badaal gaye ho!
Meerub said releasing from the hug

Maraim: badaal tou tum gai ho! Yaar itney derro sai baat hi nahi ki!

Meerub, haya and mariaim would speak on the phone sometimes but it had been months since they last spoke

Meerub: sorry yaar wo bas parhai mai zara busy thi...