😋34) shopping😋

The night passed silent tho honestly sleepless for both the two as their minds refused to shut off after the scene, the golden morning glow once again fell upon the havaili inviting another eventful day, especially eventful since the suddanly decided event of the mehndi was being held just the next day.

Preparations were full fledged as the maids ran about the havaili changing out the previously blush pink and white decor for bright yellows and shocking pinks to match the selected theme of the mehndi...
Everyone worked fast on their feet as the family indulged themselves in breakfast...

Maa begam: beta raat kaisi guzri?
She asked looking to meerub who seemed to be yawning thanks to her mind not giving her a minute to sleep the night before...
Her words caused meerubs eyes darting up to maa begam as they grew noticeably wide...
Meerub: bilkool theek!
She bluffed with an awkward smile not leaving her lips as maa begam nodded...
Wakas: beta thaki hui lag rahi ho...?
He asked softly, his voice holding a concerned tone as meerub spoke up....

Meerub: uh wo... raat sahi se neend nahi ay!
She spoke sheepishly internally praying that they dont ask the cause of her sleepless night...
Tho her prayers seemed to not work at the moment as anila chimed in...
Anila: kiu beta?
She asked sweetly looking to meerub, her mouth opened and closed aimlessly trying to think up of an excuse when suddanly murtasim chimed in...

Murtasim: uh wo... raat mujhey bhi neend nahi ay! In Sab ke ganey itney unchi they ke sakoon hi nahi milla!
He spoke using the loud sounds the rest of the kids were practicing their dance performances on the night before as a swift excuse convincing all the adults as they nodded...
Mariam: itney bhi unchey nahi they bhai!
She whined softly with a pout...
Arsal: ab murtasim bhai obviously meri itni mehnat se banai hui choreography practice kar rahey they! Upar se inko kuch samaj hi nahi aaraha tha! Music tou zaroori tha na!
He chimed in with a frown causing haya to throw him a glare...
Anwar: han... wesey raat tou mujhey bhi neend nahi ay! Issi liey wo zara bahir walk karney nikla tha...
Anwar teased with a mischievous smile, his eyes flickering between the two as theirs shot up to anwar alertedly...

Mukhtar: acha?
He asked taking a sip of his tea as meerub and murtasim threw eachother a glance with wide eyes...
Anwar: ji ji! Bari hi ronak lagi hui thi bahir raat ko! Log aarahey they... jaa rahey they...
He teased with a cheeky smile adorning his lips as his gaze flickered between the two who passed him awkward smiles...
Soon enough the chatter continued on the table as the kids brought their gazes down onto their plates...

When suddanly maa begams voice boomed though the room bringing their gazes up to meet her...
Maa begam: bas sab aaj nashtey ke baad tyaar hojana! Bhai itni achanak mehndi rakh di ab shopping bhi tou karni hai na!
She announced with a grin as the kid's eyes lit up in exitment...
Anila: bhai ab meerub aur murtasim ke tou kaprey order pe tyaar horahey hain laikin humney bhi tou kaprey leney hai na!
She said with a smile playing over her lips...
Mukhtar: chalo bhai achi baat hai!

Meerub: maa begam... mera tou aaj bilkool dill nahi charaha...
She spoke softly with a pout as maa begams brows furrowed...
Maa begam: kiu beta?
She asked curiously with a frown as meerub went on with a soft smile...
Meerub: maa begam mera tou koi kaam nahi hai na! Aap sab chaley main ghar pe rehti hu!
She said causing the cousins to all frown while murtasims eyes suddanly lit up...

Haya: yaar meerub! Chalo na maza ayga!
She tryed to convince pleadingly as meerub just smiled...
Rohail: han na yaar! Tumhari mehndi hai, tumhara tou jaana zaroori hai!
He chimed in softly as the cousins all nodded...
Meerub: yaar its ok! Tum log jao main reh lungi ghar! Mainey tou kuch lena bhi nahi hai!
She giggled out as murtasim suddanly spoke up...

Murtasim: uh maa! Main bhi aaj nahi jaa poun ga...
He spoke looking to maa begam with a cheeky smile, his eyes lit up with that glint as meerubs eyes narrowed looking to him in suspicion...
Maa begam: kiu nahi beta???
She asked curiously as murtasim went on with that wide smile...
Murtasim: maa aaj zarrori kaam hai mera! Mainey tou kanhi jaana hai... aap log chaley jaye!
He bluffed convincingly and maa begam nodded in agreement...