🤭37) aaj kuch khaas?🤭

The hectic event of the mehndi came to an end as the havaili finally came to a relaxed pace with everyone now in their respective rooms ready to go to bed as it was late at night...

Tho with mostly everyone asleep at the late hour, meerub sat in her bed on the phone with saba who sat in her own room down the hall, chatting away about the event along with giggling about the situation that the kids were in once meerub and murtasim had made their swift escape...

Saba: Yaar na hi poocho! Aaj tum dono ke gyab honey ke baad tou aik ke baad aik mehmaan aaraha tha tumhari ghumshudi report karney!
She joked in a serious tone eliciting a loud giggle to spill from meerubs lips as she threw her head back recalling the suspicion flooded faces of all the guests when they sneakily came back to the stage...

Saba: Kasam se explanations de de ke hum tou thak gaye they!!
She went on with a laugh as meerub recovered from her own which had started to form tears in her eyes...
Meerub: Yaar is murtu ne tou maa begam ya mama se pakarwa ke hi chain lena hai!
She giggled out, shaking her head at his cute antics to sneak away together as saba laughed loud...

Saba: Aur Allah karey ke main wo scene dekhney ke liey mohjhood hu!
She teased with a giggle as meerubs eyes grew wide in embarrassment taking over her with just the thought of getting caught by maa begam or anila...

Meerub: Saba!
She warned with a grin plastered over her face as Saba giggled once again...
Tho suddanly amongst the laughter chiming over the phone, meerub felt her phone start to buzz over sabas call as she threw a glance to the screen to see murtasims number flashing over it bringing her brows to furrow...

Saba: Hello? Kya hogaya yaar? Aawaz aarahi hai???
She asked in confusion as meerub had gone quiet in contrast to her loud giggles just a second ago...
Meerub: Han yaar wo... murtasim ki call aarahi hai...
She answered in slight confusion as her lips formed to a pout, only for saba to let out a teasing hum over the phone as her lips curled to a grin hearing the words...

Saba: Oh hooo! Late night callsss! Baatey karni hongi!!!
She teased loudly, her tone laced with mischief as meerub felt her lips twist to a shy smile at the words that had started to turn her face pink...
Meerub: Saba! Aisa kuch nahi hai!
She shot the words, attempting to maintain a stern tone tho failed as saba let out another teasing hum...

Saba: Nahi nahi tum karo batey! Mainey nahi banna kabab mein haddi!!
She teased with a giggle before swiftly closing the call before meerub had a chance to react...
Meerub: Saba! Saba?
Meerub called out with her brows knotting together as sabas call had gone silent with just the soft buzzing from murtasim still calling ringing in her ears...

With her brows knitted and lips pursed together, meerub accepted his call as she put the phone up to her ear...
Meerub: Hello? Kya hua murtasim???
She asked frantically, a bit taken aback from a call so late as her mind raced with scenarios confusing her further while she waited for a reply...
Murtasim: Meerub tum kamrey mein alkeli ho?
He asked the suddan question in a soft tone causing meerubs brows to furrow at the words...

Meerub: Hain? Kya matlab???
She spoke in confusion, now sitting up on her bed as he went on...
Murtasim: Matlab ke mariam, haya, saba, koi hai tou nahi na sath???
He asked one again, urgency laced in his soft tone confusing meerub to the brink as she pouted...
Meerub: Nahi...?
She spoke in confusion eliciting a sigh of relief to leave murtasims lips before he went on...
Murtasim: Shukar hai... do minute mein main tumharey pass aaraha hu! Darwaza khol dena!
He announced suddanly, his voice sweet yet tinged with mischief as meerubs eyes narrowed down to slits...

Meerub: Hain? Kiu???
She spoke in one breath, sitting up completely on her bed as she almost felt she could see the smirk that most definitely adorned his face...
Murtasim: Kuch dekhana hai...
He spoke sweetly, a hint of excitement lingering in his tone confusing meerub further as she went on in confusion...
Meerub: Kya????
She questioned curiously as he let out a soft chuckle...
Murtasim: Do minute mein dekhlena meri jaan...
He spoke sweetly, his tone huskey as meerub blurted out the first words that popped up in mind...