😳35) murtu...?😳

Murtasim: ..."murtu"...?
The words left his lips laced in surprise along with mischief as meerubs eyes grew wide, her mouth dropping open as she scrunched up her face in the slight embarrassment that hit her...

Ya Allah! Isney har dafa ghalat time pe hi ponchna hota hai?!?!

She thought with wide eyes flooded with embarrassment while sabas smile formed to a wide grin as she swiftly got up from the couch...
Saba: uh... j-ji anila aunty main ay!!!
She bluffed with a grin before rushing into the havaili, barley containing her laughter as she burst into giggles the second she stepped inside...
On the other hand meerubs throat went dry as she took a deep breath and a gulp before slowly rising from her seat, her pulse seemed to take off as she slowly turned around to see a smirking murtasim who stood with his arms folded over his chest,

His lips curled to a cheeky smirk as his eyes grew dark yet holding that gleam of mischief bringing a shiver to run through her...
Tho keeping composure and confidence intact, dispite her speeding heart and wide eyes, she did her best to stay as casual as possible...
Meerub: uh... t-tum kab aye...?
She spoke softly, her eyes flickering over his form as murtasim let out a small, teasing caugh before straightening up with that smirk still etched to his face...

Murtasim: main bas abhi aya hu... sahi "murtu" par...
He teased arching a brow at meerub as she took a gulp...
Meerub: uh... wo...
She started softly, mentally cursing herself for that stutter tho a surge of confidence rushing through her brought her eyes to narrow at him...
Meerub: maya bhi tou tumhey murtu kehti hai!
She shot the fact with wide eyes as her lips formed to a pout...

Meerub: aur... mujhey tou pasand hai naam!
She went on loudly in all the confidance she could gather... only for murtasims brows to shoot up as he nodded slowly, taking meerub aback slowly he took a step closer, now holding his arms behind his back as meerubs face seemed to drop along with that confidant gaze of hers...
One step closer after another, his smirk grew wide as his eyes hooded while meerub instinctively took steps back and away feeling a heat rush through her from his gaze...

Murtasim: hmm...
He let out a hum softly as meerub felt her heart speed up from the proximity cutting from every step he took closer...
Murtasim: wesey... naam mujhey jitna bhi zeher lagey...
He went on with a teasing tone as her brows furrowed...
Tho taking meerub aback, his smile threatened to give away his plan when he suddanly took a step closer, reaching forward to grab at meerubs hand he swiftly turned her around and pulled her towerds him causing her to tumble back at the suddan act...

Her eyes wide as her mouth fell open to a small "o", her breath seemed ragged as murtasim wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back firmly against his hard front filling her stomach with butterflys at the contact...
Murtasim: tumharey muh se kaha hua... bohat acha lagta hai....
He went on in a huskey whisper, his head coming to rest over meerubs shoulder as his warm breath fanned over her ear leaving goosebumps in its wake.

Meerub felt herself shudder from the tingles that raced through her as his hands rested atop her stomach, slowly starting to trace over the soft, cotton fabric of her kurti bringing her breath to hitch...
Her heart now as always pounding in her chest as it heaved up and down with every fast, harsh breath, murtasims minty breath went on to fan over her ear as he daringly inched closer bringing meerub to suck in a breath...

Murtasim: Hmm... wesey yaad hai na? Us raat mainey kya kaha tha...
He spoke huskily, his tone carrying a tinge of playfulness suddanly taking meerub aback as her mind processed the words, her brows slightly furrowing as her racing brain failed to recall anything he had said since there were way too many thoughts racing through for her to remember anything important at the moment...