🤪53) himmat🤪

As the sleek car soon swerved through the roads of haidrabad, the situation inside the confined space rang with laughter and chatter from the kids that sat relaxed while murtasim, driving swiftly through the afternoon glow seemed to have his gaze repeatedly flickering to the back seats where alongside the giggling and chatting mariam and haya, meerub, with her blush tinted lips curled to a small smile sat with her gaze fixted to them...

Sweet giggles leaving her lips every now and then when the kids would crack a joke while her own eyes swiftly fluttered up to meet with his once in a while for a fleeting glance before the smirking meerub would swerve her playful gaze back to the kids as if unfazed...

Meerubs mind ringing with cheeky thoughts that sent shivers of glee through her at the fact of already winning this challenge, while murtasims mind seemed to race as it seemed his own gaze wouldn't cooperate with him, despite his tries to control, every time the eyes of the two met in a fleeting glance he mentally face palmed himself for starting to melt to the minx so soon...

With the car now turning a corner and nearing a street of houses, a breath left murtasim who parked the car in the middle of the road before turning to the chatting arsal who sat besides him with a soft pout...
Murtasim: lo ji... agaya tera stop...!
Said murtasim with the slight gesture to leave the car, looking to arsal who grinned wide as he grabbed onto his phone hurriedly...
Arsal: thanks yaar murtasim bhai!
Chirped arsal sweetly, turning to grab at the door before a suddan thought rang through his mind bringing his eyes to widen before he turned back to murtasim...

Arsal: aur murtasim bhai aapney wapsi pe mujhey pick bhi karna hai!
Reminded arsal with his brows shot up, turning to murtasim to which he nodded with a soft, sarcastic smile...
Murtasim: han ji! Zaroor, ab apko yahan tou chor nahi saktey...!
Teased murtasim with his playful smirk growing wide to arsal who frowned...

Murtasim: wesey murtasim bhai try karney mein kya harge...?
The cheekily grinning mariam chimed in from behind eliciting giggles to leave the kids while arsal huffed, rolling his eyes at her before he spoke...
Arsal: hmm... sahi hai bhai! Phir main bhi kissi ko muh nahi lagaunga!
Said arsal with an annoyed frown, shaking his head as he swung open the door to which murtasim chuckled out...
Murtasim: acha yaar pick kar lengey!
Assured the grinning murtasim with a laugh, looking to arsal who stepped out with a huff before walking towards the grand house...

As the kids laughed out while arsal walked away, murtasim, with a grin etched to his face found his gaze flitting to the empty seat besides him as a cheeky thought lit up his face in a gleaming glow...
Murtasim: uh... samney kissi ne aana hai...?
Asked murtasim as casually as he could, a small pout playing over his lips as he narrowed his eyes with his gaze flickering over the rearview mirror in which mariam and haya smiled while meerubs eyes narrowed to slits when meeting with his, her gaze holding suspicion as her lips curled to a cheeky smirk when suddanly, mariam's booming tone broke through the air bringing murtasim to snap out of his daze...

Mariam: bhai main ajaou??
Suggested mariam when jumping up closer on her seat, the words flooded with a sense of mischief as she shot the surprised murtasim a cheeky grin to which his face dropped...
Murtasim: huh...?!
The breath of surprise along with confusion left his lips that parted while his brows furrowed down as before his racing mind could register the teasing words, murtasim found the grinning mariam slipping out of the back seats before the passenger door swung open...

Murtasim just watched in surprise as mariam, with a cheeky gleam in her eyes slipped in with a grin, throwing a knowing glance to meerub who sat behind before murtasims surprised gaze also wandered behind just to find the girl smirking teasingly at his form as she wagged her brows...
The act bringing murtasim to shake his head slowly as his own lips tugged up when he started the now once again conversation flooded car with a small smirk...