😘39) raha nahi gaya...?😘

Meerub: han- ...KYA???
The words spilled from meerubs mouth laced in surprise along with confusion as her eyes grew wide, staring at the smirking murtasim in surprise...
Meerub: t-tumhey pata tha...?!?!?
She asked jumping aside to face him in his lap as murtasim gave a shrug...
Murtasim: han ji...!
He answered simply, his lips curled to a cheeky smile as meerub turned her body completely now pushing away his hands that rested on her stomach in annoyance when her mind took in the words...

Meerub: kab se pata tha???
She questioned further, her brows coming to knot as murtasim nodded slowly before inching closer with a cheeky smile, her eyes wide and darting over his face before he started with a hum...
Murtasim: jab se tum logo ne gari thoki thi...!
He spoke proudly, wagging his brows as meerubs lips parted at the words...
Meerub: k-kya??? kis ne bataya???
She asked in confusion, her tone stern in annoyance of him ruining their day with the tension while he inched closer with that smug smirk pulling at his lips...
Murtasim: I have my sources...
He spoke huskily, his tone carrying mischief as meerubs face dropped before she playfully punched his arm with a pout...

Meerub: tou phir bataya kiu nahi???
She asked pouting her pink stained lips with a wag of the brows in annoyance, eliciting a hum from murtasim who's smirk grew wide...
Murtasim: hmmm... bataney hi aaraha tha... laikin phir tumney mujhey "distract" kar dia na...
He teased, twisting his lips to a pout as his brows came to furrow bringing meerubs cheeks to redden at the words...
Her mouth opened aimlessly in attempts to say something back yet her reddening cheeks just got murtasim to grin boyishly as she threw a punch to his arm...

Meerub: aur baad mein kiu nahi bataya???
She asked raising her brows sternly once again despite her flushed cheeks...
Murtasim: baad mein socha ke kiu na dekh hi lu tum logo ke "distract" karney ke tareekey...
He teased further with a wink as meerubs lips pursed to a line in attempts to hide her spreading blush...
Meerub: seriously murtasim!? Pura din sab ka tension se bura haal kar dia tha tumney!
She snapped with a playfull tone bringing murtasims brows to furrow...
Murtasim: acha ji? Meri gari thok ke unko kiu thi tension???
He asked arching a brow at meerub before she went on...

Meerub: unko laga ke tumhey ghussa ayga...
She said a bit more softly... bringing her gaze to settle on the ground infront of her as he let out a scoff...
Murtasim: tou abhi mujhey ghussa nahi aya? Aur is maya ko tou main dekh li lunga! Ab se gari ko haath laga ge dekhey!
He said shaking his head with a stern tone eliciting a giggle to leave meerubs lips...
Meerub: acha... ab mujhey choro!
She spoke as she attempted to pull out of his iron hold to go tell the kids that they could drop the tension now, tho got taken aback when murtasim lunged to pull her right back, wrapping his arms tight around her waist catching meerub in surprise...

Murtasim: kiu? Kahan jaa rahi ho???
He asked knotting his brows together as meerub turned her face towerds him, her eyes wide yet with her lips pursed together she manged to hold the stern tone...
Meerub: sab ko tasalee deney ke tumney unko gari ke badley marna nahi hai!
She giggled out as he frowned pulling her more into him by the waist as his hands secured gently over her stomach making it flutter...
Murtasim: choro yaar... saza ke tour pe kissi ko batana hi na ke mujhey pata tha! Tention mein ghoomney do!
He spoke shaking his head, resting his face onto meerubs shoulder again as she playfully rolled her eyes feeling her heart pound and stomach twist hard from his hands roaming the clothed flesh on their own accord...

Murtasim: wesey... tum tension mein thi...?
He asked curiously, his eyes gleaming when the thought popped up as he turned his head towards her again...
Meerub: nahi... kiu ke mujhey pata tha tum naraz nahi hogey...
She spoke proudly, her tone soft as her gaze met with his which flutterd over her face with a soft smile...
Murtasim: hmmm... tou phir kya wo aaj ke "distractions"... bahaney they...?
He teased wagging his brows as meerubs face dropped when taking in her words from his point of view...