😏68) itni bechani...?😏

As the grand day of preparations had come to an end, a cheerful and eventful night soon fell upon the havaili, the halls now further frantically rushed as the havaili was all set to head to the hall for the ruksati...

As the outside of the havaili gleamed and glowed from the rain of warm yet bright fairylights that gorgeously drapped over from top to bottem, the halls just inside also decorated gorgeously with the deepest of red roses wrapped to every pillar along with lights that lit the havaili...

Maids rushed around with baskets flooded with rose petals and preparations for the baarat while the outside rang when anwar, wakas and mukhtar seemed busy getting the cars ready for departure, it was admist the chatter and hectic situation that flooded the halls when maa begam, all dressed and ready for the function called out with a frown...

Maa begam: Anila!!! Anila???
She yelled out the words, roaming the halls before anila, also dressed for the event, came rushing over with urgency painted over her face...
Anila: ji bhabi?
Said anila when rushing over to maa begam who clicked her tongue with the shake of her head...
Maa begam: bhai yeh bachey kahan reh gaye hain?!? Baarat le ke jaana hai aur der horahi hai!
She spoke hurriedly, urgency etched to her expression and laced to her tone as maa begams brows knotted down...

Anila: bhabi main abhi jaakey dekhti hu!
Anila answered without missing a beat, nodding and rushing off as maa begam went on to manage the preparations and things being loaded into the cars...

When suddenly, once the chatter went on around the halls, mariam came dashing by, the girl dressed gorgeously in bright pinks for the event as a smile etched to her face when she held tight to the heavy lehnga she wore while racing by, yet just to get stopped in her tracks by maa begam who's eyes shot wide once landing on her...

Maa begam: Mariam!!!
Called out maa begam, strolling towards mariam who twirled around to gaze at maa begam with slight confusion...
Mariam: Kya hua maa?!
She asked, wagging her brows with her wide eyes darting over maa begam who's brows furrowed down...
Maa begam: Beta wo meerub tyaar hogai?
She asked softly, her tone slightly rushed to which mariams lips twisted to a small, cheerful smile while her eyes lit up...

Mariam: Bas ho hi gai maa! Aur wesey bhi humney tou baad mein aana hai!
The words left mariam in a chiming giggle as she looked to maa begam who's eyes narrowed down from the words...
Maa begam: "Humney"? Kiu beta tum baraat ke sath nahi jao gi?
The question left her as maa begam tilted her face to the side while gazing at mariam who let out a soft giggle once more, her eyes gleaming with mischief as she shook her head...

Mariam: Maa humney tou meerub ke sath hi aana hai!
She began with a cheeky pout over her lips, mariams face lit from tease as maa begam smiled softly while shaking her head...
Mariam: Ab murtasim bhai ka live reaction bhi tou dekhna hai na!
The girl finished with a soft laugh, grinning ear to ear as before maa begam could speak, mariam rushed off, her bangles and jewellery chiming along with her soft giggles and maa begam just grinned wide...

Maa begam: Mariam!
The laugh left her lips a few moments too late as mariam had already rushed away and dissapeared within the hectic situation, leaving maa begam to simply shake her head with a soft laugh leaving her...
Maa begam: Uff, aik tou yeh bachey!
The mumble left her lips when maa begam, once playfully facepalming herself, went back to instructing the preparations with her heart flooded with glee...

⚜⚜⚜

Rohail: Hmm! Ab lagey hain na dulha!
Chirped rohail with a wide grin, rohail and arsal dressed in whites and reds as the three stood in murtasims room, busy getting him ready as rohail had just slipped on a pure white sherwani onto murtasim who stood in the center...