😝52) challenge...?😝

The air laced with a crackling tension from the words with murtasim looking up to the surprised meerub, his lips curled to a cheeky, soft pout as he raised his brows while his gaze flickered over her face teasingly...
Murtasim: hmm...!
The soft hum left his lips laced in mischief, his warm breath fanning her face from the proximity as meerub sucked in a breath when feeling her heart thump...

Her own lips curling to a cheeky smirk from the thoughts that began to flood her mind as she tipped her face gently to the side in a mischievous manner while narrowing her gleaming eyes down at murtasim...
Meerub: mere control pe doubt hai...?
Questioned meerub with narrowed eyes, her brows knitting together at murtasim as his pout pulled to a lazy smirk at the words...
Murtasim: doubt tou nahi hai... laikin itna yakeen bhi nahi...!
Said murtasim cheekily with a soft tone, tease flooding his narrowed eyes to which meerub let out a soft scoff, her lips parting and face dropping at the words he uttered...

Meerub: huh?!
The breath of disbelief left meerubs lips as her mouth fell open and brows shot up at his teasing words to which murtasim just wagged his brows with that smug smirk at her reaction...
Murtasim: matlab... kabhi dekha nahi na meerub Khan ko control kartey hue...!
Said murtasim with his cheeky smirk growing wide, throwing a swift wink to the now slightly annoyed meerub who pursed her lips to a line, her brows knitting together as a hum left her lips...
Meerub: Hmm... theek hai phir...
The words left meerubs lips laced in tease, her lips pulling to a tight line to which murtasim hummed softly with his hold tightening on her creamy wrist he held...

Meerub: Dekh letey hain... ke kis mein kitna control hai...!
Said meerub in annoyance, arching a brow to the now smiling murtasim who teasingly narrowed his eyes down at her as meerub went on with a soft huff...
Meerub: Wesey underestimate na karna mujhey...
She started the teasing words with that glitter in her eyes spreading and lighting up her face with a cheeky gleam as she wagged her brows to which murtasim hummed softly, his lips curling back to that cute yet teasing pout as he furrowed his brows...

Murtasim: hmm?
Hummed murtasim huskily, a teasing tinge laced in his light tone as his lips threatened to curl to a grin at the annoyed huff meerub took...
Meerub: aur kya pata yeh challenge mein main hi jeet jaou?
She spoke the words with a challenging hint, arching a brow at murtasim who tipped his face to the side while not being able to control his growing smile and smirking teasingly at her...
Murtasim: Aur agar main jheet jaou...?
Said murtasim with the wag of his brows, the eyes of the two locked in a mischievous exchange as the words brought meerubs brows to shoot up...

The air crackling with tention begging to be cracked as the two rested merely inches away, a mischievous gleam glittering in both their wide eyes that locked sending shivers down both their spines. With meerubs heart thumping and mind racing with mischief, murtasims own stomach knotted from the excitment of this challenge as his lips plastered to that smirk...

His gaze flickering over meerubs face in search for whatever went on in her racing mind as a hum escaped her lips that she pursed to a tight line...
Meerub: Hmm! Theek hai phir murtu...
Said meerub cheekily, keeping eyes locked with her lips twitching to a smile while her face lit up from a cheeky thought. feeling the warmth of his hand still hold tight to hers, meerubs mind rang and cheeks heated up from her swirling thoughts as she smiled cheekily before slowly leaning down closer...

The proximity cutting off every passing second as murtasims smile seemed to fade and eyes narrow, flooding with surprise when watching the smirking meerub lean down closer, cutting off the tempting distance between the two as his hold on her hand got firmer when they now rested merely inches away...
Meerubs nose brushing over his in a soft caress which caused murtasims breath to hitch while meerubs own stomach churned...
Tho keeping composure and full control, with a small, cheeky smile meerub leaned down, slowly cutting off the distance as their lips met in a gentle brush...