😚61) Mubarak...!😚

The gold hues of afternoon light came gleaming through the net of curtains as it lit the havaili along with the energized situation of the living room where everyone sat once the kids had made their way back from the short trip...

The coffee table placed in the center of the lit up living room flooded with paper boxes of various types of mithai as the sweet scents wafted through the air bringing everyone's mouths to water from the delicious treats...

Mukhtar: Wah bhai! Yeh tou puri mithai ki dukaan hi loot li hai!
Laughed out mukhtar, shaking his head and gazing down at the table with a grin to which arsal, who sat lounging back on his seat while indulged in his phone, with a cheeky smirk spoke with a hum...

Arsal: Ab khushi control hi nahi ho rahi thi tou sab hi le aye...!
He mumbled out under his breath without taking eyes off his phone, a sigh of tease escaping arsals lips that only earned a soft nudge from haya who sat besides him and had caught the warning glare murtasim had shot...

Yet as arsal, with his gaze shooting to murtasim smiled awkwardly, anwar, who sat with a grin let out a chuckle bringing all eyes and attention to fix to him...
Anwar: Chalo bhai! Phir ab jab itni mithai aa hi gai hai tou muh bhi meetha karley na!
Suggested anwar with the raise of his brows, his gaze darting around the room as smiles spread on all faces before maa begam laughed out...

Maa begam: Zaroor!
She spoke with a nod, maa begams gaze darting to murtasim who smiled wide and meerub who found her own lips tugging up as maa begam grinned before reaching forward to grab at a gulab jaman that rested along with the rest before shooting a gesture to the two...
Maa begam: Yeh lo bhai!
Said maa begam with a soft laugh, outstreching her hand to which meerub, with a smile and once getting up and off her seat strolled over to take a bite...

Leaning down near maa begam who held her hand up with a grin meerub, once biting off a bit of the delight smiled wide when feeling the soft, sweet mithai melt in her mouth...
The act eliciting wide grins to plaster over all faces before murtasim, with a smile and tinge of tease lighting up his own face got up and headed to maa begam with gentle, slow steps...

His gaze fixted to meerub who slowly strolled back to her seat with that soft smile before murtasim, with his eyes darting to the grinning maa begam also leaned down and near the treat she held with a smile...
Maa begam: Lo beta! Mubarak ho!
Said maa begam with another sweet laugh, watching with glee as murtasim also took a bite of the treat with his lips tugged to a grin as a hum left him from the sweetness taking over his tastebuds...

When with a nod as murtasim pulled away and turned to head back to his seat, his gaze once more glued to meerub who took her seat on an armrest with the rest of the kids, as the girl narrowed down her eyes in a playful manner with murtasim smiling wider, anilas words suddenly brought the two to break eye contact and have gazes dart to her in slight surprise...

Anila: Meerub beta zara dekh ke tou ao! Chai kahan reh gai hai?
Said anila with the shake of her head, looking to meerub and giving her a swift gesture to which she smiled wide and in slight relief of anila not catching the cheeky exchange between the two...

Wakas: Han bhai ab khali mithai tou nahi khaani na!
Wakas chimed in with a laugh, shaking his head as meerub smiled wide before mukhtar let out a soft, teasing cough...
Mukhtar: Wesey ismey koi burai bhi nahi...
He mumbled out the cheeky words with a shrug when reaching forward to grab at one of the treats to which the room chimed with soft laughter...

Meerub: Main dekhti hu...!
Said meerub with a nod and wide grin, getting up from her seat as after another cheeky glance to murtasim who's gaze once more fixted to her, the girl strolled out the room with the soft shake of her head, leaving murtasim to simply watch with a smile and eyes flooding with mischief...