⚜️storyline⚜️

Shahnawaz havali...
Known for it's beautiful architecture, rich history, and ofcourse being the havaili owned by the Khans...
Shahnawaz, Anwar and Wakas khan...
The most well known and powerful feudal lords of haidrabad...

Tho shahnawaz havali was known for lots of thing's... it was mostly known for its joyful and energized environment...
As it was graced with the familys of the brothers...

It was a joyful, bright and just a wonderful environment...
It was known that there is never a dull day in shahnawaz havali... with the children's playing echoing through the halls, the smells of the best dishes always being prepared in the kitchens and the maids rushing through the havaili keeping it in tip top shape, there was never a day without happening in the havaili...

Shahnawaz and Anwar Khan looked after the business and feudal affairs as Wakas never had much interest in things of such...
Wakas had studied to be a lawyer as it was his dream.. he had always kept himself away from the feudal problems and affairs..

Shahnawaz havali had been in their family for quite some time as it had been bought by their father when they were young and had moved to haidrabad...

They had grown up in the havaili, got married in the havaili, and now their childrens laughter and pranks graced the halls of the havali...

It was as beautiful as anyone could imagine... until...

Wakas had huge offers from Karachi regarding his career as a lawyer... there weren't as many opportunities in haidrabad as he was getting offered in Karachi... and tho it was heartwrenching.. Anwar and Shahnawaz supported Wakas to their fullest when he made the decision to move to Karachi... permanently...

It wasent easy for anyone... specially the children.. who had made great friendships together... tho nothing could be done and they had to move to Karachi... once they moved the havaili felt much more dull compared to before..

Tho they would visit often.. around once every month it still didnt have the same joy it once did... and as if their moving away wasn't bad enough shahnawazs sudden death broke everyone...

The havaili truly was full of despair, sadness and tragedy.. it had transformed from something so beautiful to just but that...

After the death of shahnawaz... wakas got busy in his career and unfortunately their trips that were monthly turned into trips every 3-4 months.. and then once every 6 months... to the point where they barely visited anymore... they grew apart lost in their careers or work...

Fast forward to it had been 8 years... 8 years since they had visited... to the point where everyone got busy in their own lifes and forgot about eachother...

8 long years when meerub was busy in her studies and wakas in his career when one day just like any other he suddenly made a decision...
"We're going back to shahnawaz havali!"

... WHAT?!

⚜️⚜️⚜️

A/N: so... hows the storyline?? Dying for some response! Please do tell if y'all would like me to continue! And if this story gets some sort of response and everything goes to plan ill Inshallah be releasing new chapters Fri and Sun 🤗