😏45) escape...😏

Seated at the living room for tea, the adults sat indulged in conversation once murtasim had made his way back inside from disappointment after saba had dragged meerub away, tho to his luck, as the adults sat sipping away at the tea while chatting, the kids sat a bit further away on the couches...

murtasim, with his hand supporting his head, sat next to the blabbing arsal unfortunately, arsal going on and on about some random topic which murtasim seemed to pay no attention to as his gaze fixted on meerub who sat nearby, giggles leaving her lips as she chatted away with saba who seemed to be not leaving her side...

With his lips curled to a small pout and a sigh leaving him laced in disappointment and impatience, suddenly a shake on his arm brought murtasim to snap out of his daze and racing thoughts as arsals once fadded out voice started to ring a bit more clearly in his ears...

Arsal: Murtasim bhai!?
Said arsal for the tenth time at least while shaking murtasims arm causing him to fumble in attempts to act casual before he turned to the annoyed arsal...
Murtasim: Han! K-kya?
He blurted out the words in confusion, having no clue about what was taking place while he was lost in that daze as arsal frowned at him in annoyance...
Arsal: Main yahan itni der se apni taqreer suna raha hu... aap ne kuch suna hi nahi???
He complained, furrowing his brows at the confused murtasim who pouted casually with the shake of his head...

Murtasim: Hain? Nahi nahi! Suna hai! Bas... confirm karney ke liey phir batana zara...
He spoke furrowing his brows in attempts to act casual as arsal huffed in annoyance...
Arsal: Chorey! Aap ki tawajoh kahan hai... yeh tou nazar bhi aaraha hai...
Teased arsal with the shake of his head, gesturing towerds murtasims fixted gaze on the giggling meerub as murtasim shot him a sheepish grin...

Tho as arsal had once started again with his story, this time paying full attention to make sure murtasim was infact facing him during the conversation along with listening carefully, murtasim just hummed and nodded along, honestly catching nothing arsal was blabbering about until finally the faint sound of giggles and footsteps caught murtasims ears as he turned away to find meerub and saba getting up the couch and heading out the living room...

The act brought murtasims eyes to gleam as his smile had started to grow wide while arsals voice once again faded out completely, taking this as a chance and not contemplating his act, murtasim swiftly attempted to scoot off the couch and leave the room, tho just as his plan came to action with him swiftly pulling away from the couch, a tap on his shoulder brought murtasims gaze darting back to arsal in annoyance...

Arsal: Oh! Ab kahan bhag rahey hain???
He spoke with a wag of his brows in suspicion as murtasim threw him a small, awkward smile...
Murtasim: Main? Wo... kamrey mein... aaram karney!
He bluffed the first random words that popped up in his mind as arsal shook his head while narrowing his eyes down at murtasim...
Arsal: Araam? Chup kar ke bethey! Yahan hi karey aaram!
He said playfully pulling murtasim down from his half standing position as he came tumbling over onto the couch with a huff.

Arsal: Aur murtasim bhai... main aapko kitna bewakoof lagta hu...?
He asked sarcastically, leaning closer to the now frowning murtasim who first looked him up and down teasingly with a sigh...
Murtasim: kafi...
The words that swirled in his mind accidentally seemed to spill from his lips in a mumble with a soft nod...
Arsal: Hain???
He blurted out in surprise of his words with wide eyes as murtasim snapped back right away...

Murtasim: Kuch nahi!
He snapped with the click of the tongue as arsal hummed with a nod...
Arsal: Hmm... na bhuley! aapkey sarey in bahano mein sab se zyada mainey sath dia hai!
Reminded the now smirking arsal with the arch of a brow as murtasim huffed at the thought...
Murtasim: Hm... yaad hai...
He mumbled under his breath, his tone huskey and laced in annoyance as arsal went on...