😏59) itni tareefey...?😏

Meerub: SABA!!!
Yelled out the annoyed meerub, a frown etched to her face as she rushed down the hall after saba who ran giggling away, the two had sprinted from meerubs room with meerub chasing after saba after the teasing words she had uttered as they had now, after much running, reached the lit up halls...

When just as sabas giggles got louder with her throwing glances back to meerub, saba turned a corner in a rush, hoping to escape her somehow with a wide, cheeky grin, yet she found her eyes growing wide and flooding with surprise not much after the turn into a hall as saba went running and almost bumping into murtasim who walked towards her...

Stopping dead in her tracks after somehow slowing down, sabas mouth fell open and brows shot up when her gaze flickered over murtasim who's eyes narrowed down at the sight...
Yet just to throw him into further confusion, meerub also soon rushed around the corner to catch up with saba, yet found her own eyes widening and steps slowing down when her gaze locked with the confused one of murtasim...

Murtasim: ...kya hua?
The soft question that laced in suspicion left his lips accompanied by the wag of his brows as the girls now stood just infront of murtasim, meerubs lips parting and eyes wide while sabas lips just plastered to a wide grin at the sight, her eyes gleaming with tease as they darted between the two cheekily...
Saba: Wo-
Saba began the explanation with her grin growing wide, mischief flooded in her tone as she got cut off before another words left her when meerubs mind rushed and mouth fell open...

Meerub: KUCH NAHI!
The girl sheepishly blurted out, her gaze darting between the grinning saba and murtasim who eyed the girls in suspicion before meerub let out an awkward laugh...
Meerub: K-kuch bhi nahi! Haina???
She blurted out the first words that swirled in her mind once more, her lips curling to a sheepish smile as meerubs wide eyes darted to saba as a silent warning...
Saba: Hmm...! Kuch bhi nahi!
Giggled out saba, nodding slowly when locking eyes with the frazzled meerub mischievously to which she gulped hard...

While murtasim, with his arms now folded over his chest eyed the girls with the arch of his brow...
Murtasim: Acha... tou yeh konsi train miss horahi thi ke bhag bhag ke jaana para...?
He questioned teasingly, wagging his brows with his lips tugging to a soft, cheeky smirk as his gaze darted between the two while meerubs sheepish smile fadded down...
Meerub: W-wo...
She stammered on her words, gulping with her gaze darting around in attempts to conjure something up in her racing mind before saba hummed...

Saba: Hmm... batao na meerub!
The grinning saba encouraged teasingly with the wag of her brows, looking to meerub who found her lips pursing to a line in annoyance and gaze darting to saba with a huff...
Meerub: Maa begam ne bulaya tha!
The girl bluffed sheepishly, her wide eyes locking with murtasims narrowed ones once more to which saba hummed while murtasim tipped his face to the side with his brows knotting down...
Murtasim: Maa begam ke pass se tou main aaraha hu... unhoney zikr tou nahi kia...
Said murtasim with the arch of his brow, his smirk growing wide and eyes beginning to gleam from tease bringing meerubs expression to drop once more...

Saba: Han... Maa begam ne kiu nahi zikr kia meerub...?
Questioned saba, putting on a pout and serious expression despite the teasing glint in her eyes as she looked to meerub with the tilt of her head...
Meerub: Uh...
The breath left meerub as her lips parted, her mind racing with her gaze darting between the smirking murtasim and saba who both awaited an answer with eyes on her...

Saba: Batao na!
The teasingly pouting saba encouraged once more, shaking her head while keeping her gaze locked to meerub who felt her jaw tense up in irritation as she huffed before scrunching up her face...
Meerub: Wo- Yaar mujhey kya pata kiu nahi kia zikr!?
Blurted out meerub in growing annoyance, shooting saba a glare with her brows knotting down while murtasim just watched the scene with his lips plastering to a smirk...