😝40) itni sharmindagi!!!😝

The air seemed tense as the kids stood with their heads down from slight embarrassment in the living room where anwar stood, his sharp gaze darting around the kids in slight disappoint as they threw eachother nervous glances...

Anwar: Main bhi sochu... is ghar mein kya kya karnamey hotey rehtey hain aur humey pata bhi nahi chalta?
He spoke shaking his head in a stern tone as the kids slowly looked up to anwar hesitantly...
Anwar: Ab saaf saaf batao, konsi gari thoki hai, kab thoki hai aur kis akalmand ne thoki hai?!?!
He went on firmly, his tone holding a sarcastic tinge as the meerub gulped and started before throwing one last glance to the nervous kids...

Meerub: wo... Anwar chacha, murtasim ki gari lagi thi... kaal lunch pe jaaney se pehley...
She started softly with the explanation, her brows furrowed as her tone flooded with nervousness when mariam suddenly joined in...
Mariam: l-laikin humney gari theek karwadi thi!
She blurted out, throwing anwar a sheepish grin as he watched the explanations in surprise...

Arsal: aur gari thoki maya ne thi!
He suddenly spoke pointing to maya with wide eyes as her brows furrowed in annoyance...
Maya: arsal!
She warned sternly, grinding the words of annoyance through her teeth before anwar clicked his tongue and started...
Anwar: acha bas!
He shut them up holding up both his hands as they all straightened up nervously...

Anwar: uff tum logo ko kitna samjhaya hai ke gari araam se chalaya karo! Bhabi ko pata chal gaya na tou gari pe ban lag jana hai!
He spoke shaking his head, his brows furrowed and tone much softer in contrast to before as the kid's gazes found its place to fix at the floor in embarrassment...
Anwar: gari tou choro, agar tum logo ko kuch ho jata tou???
He went on sternly throwing the kids into further embarrassment of their acts as they glanced at eachother...

Anwar: aur maya, tum tou khuda ke wastey yeh Pakistan mein gari chalaney ka junoon chor do!
He said turning to maya in a stern tone tho holding a teasing hint, jokingly holding his hands together at maya who shot a sheepish smile...
Arsal: shukar hai kissi ne tou kuch kaha!
He blurted out suddenly in relief, his suddan words bringing the kids to throw him a glare as he shut up...
Maya: sorry uncle... phir nahi hoga, promise!
She said with a smile as anwar shook his head with a sigh...

Murtasim: fikar na karey chacha saab, aaj ke baad atleast yeh maya tou gari ko haath tak nahi lagai gi!
He warned, looking to maya with a shake of the head as she frowned at murtasim with a huff...
Anwar: hmmm... aur ab tou lagta hai meerub se bhi garia door hi rakhni paregi!
He started with a hum, his tone soft yet holding a sarcastic hint as meerubs eyes grew wide...
Anwar: bhai ab meerub "garia jala bhi de" tou hum tou kuch nahi kar sakeyngey na!
He teased with a shrug, his words bringing the kids to smile wide in surprise as murtasims mouth fell open while meerub felt a heat rush up her cheeks...

Murtasim: j-ji?
He almost stuttered in slight surprise as anwar hummed teasingly...
Anwar: ji...! chalo ab jo hua so hua! Ab isse pehley ke bhabi begam entry mar de... yahan se tou tum log bhago!
He said in a light yet urgent tone as the faces of the kids lit up before they rushed out the living room one by one...

Haya: thank you baba!!!
She yelled out with a grin before rushing out aswell, leaving anwar to sigh before he smiled wide as he shook his head at their antics...

⚜⚜⚜

The kids all ended up running towerds the patio right after, laughing hard at the scene that just took place as they stumbled in through the door one after the other...
Meerub: uff yeh ghalat time pe anwar chacha ne kaisey entry mar di???
She giggled out, her cheeks flushed from laughing so hard as she didnt realize when murtasim came to stand behind her when walking into the patio with a wide smile etched to his face...