😊26) mangni...😊

As the bright summer sun shone over shahnawaz havaili, coating the havaili in a golden hue as the warmth peeked through the large windows...
As morning came to rise the havaili was fast at work in preparations for the grand event of the mangni that had been planned to take place later that day...

The maids ran about frantically through the havaili halls decorating the halls with fairy lights and the freshest of flowers spreading the sweet scent across the havaili...
While the workers outside worked fast yet swiftly setting up the huge gardens with the finest decor along with setting up the large stage centered just outside...

Amongst the frantic and happening situation outside, meerub slept peacefully in her bed as she had slept quite late thanks to the time the cousins spent the night before getting all their clothes ready for the next morning...
Turning and twisting in her bed, the warm morning glow shone through the delicate net curtains of her room as the light managed to fall upon her eyes making her scrunch up her face...

Throwing her arm over her face in attempts to shield her closed eyes from the sunlight, her lips curled into a soft smile as her awakening mind caught up with the thought of the big day filling her with a surge of excitement and anticipation as she stretched with her eyes closed yet a smile adorning her lips...

When suddanly a startling tone along with a plush pillow to slam at her face fully awoke her with a jolt...
Anila: Meerub ki bachi!
She half yelled in annoyance throwing a fluff pillow to her face as meerub jumped up at the contact...
Meerub: AH!
She yelled jumping up to a sitting position as her sleepy eyes flung open, just for her brows to knot together at the sight of anila standing with her arms across her chest with a disappointed look on her face as she shook her head...

Meerub: ya Allah! Mama kya hogaya hai???
She whined in annoyance dropping herself down to her elbows as she looked up at anila with a frown...
Anila: meerub... tum kabhi... kabhi khud uth sakti ho???
She complained with furrowed brows as meerub sighed with a pout...
Meerub: uth gai hu na mama!
She whined throwing her head back with a sigh...
Meerub: aur mama aap mujhey aaj bhi aisey hi uthayngi? Yaar mangni hai aaj meri!
She whined looking back up to her as anilas brows shot up...

Anila: acha ji? Aaj aapki mangni hai? Yeh aapko pata hai???
She spoke sarcastically with a smile as meerub tilted her head with a pout...
Meerub: obviously mama! Aaj tou pyaar se uthaley!
She spoke with a frown...
Anila: acha... tou beta kya mangni ke baad uthney ka iraada hai?
She said with a sarcastic smile as meerubs brows knotted, her mind still waking up as she processed her words...

Meerub: matlab...?
She said in confusion as anila took a deep breath...
Anila: matlab ke 10 baajrahey hain! Abhi tumney tyaar hona hai, humney tyaar hona hai, bahir sari tyaaria hogai hain aur mehmaan bhi aaney hi waley hain!
She announced in a loud tone as meerubs eyes widened as her mouth fell open processing the suddan news...
Meerub: ...HAIN????
She yelled in confusion as she jumped up from her bed...

Anila: han ji! Bhabi ne bhi na subah subah hi function rakh dia hai! Aur tum abhi uth rahi ho!
She whined in annoyance as meerub sprinted over to her closet, grabbing the first dress that came to reach as she ran to the bathroom without looking back...
Meerub: yaar mama aapney pehley kiu nahi uthaya????
She yelled from the bathroom as she slammed the door frantically...

Anila: kabhi khud bhi uth lia karo!
She yelled in annoyance as meerub gave no reply other then a soft cry from the bathroom...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Meerub: asalamualaikum!
She spoke sprinting into the dining room just a bit later, dressed in a light pink flowy dress as she ran through the doors to be greeted by everyone who sat at the table, the adults all done with breakfast while they sat drinking their tea, while the kids were busy eating as it seemed they woke up quite late as well...