😋49) mulakat😋

Suddanly pulling her form in as a gasp left her red stained lips when coming face to face with murtasim who leaned against a pillar, the strong tug bringing the two to rest at barley any distance as meerubs hands pressed up against the hard of his chest, murtasims arms encircling her waist in a swift move and pulling her form snug to his chest as her face rested mere inches from his...

Meerubs wide eyes darting over his form in surprise along with realization and a sort or relief while murtasim gazed deeply and in awe at his bride, his lips tugged to a sweet smile as his dark, hooded eyes sparked and gleamed when gazing into the wide eyes of meerub...
Murtasim: hmm... Dulhan kiu karegi kaam?
Spoke murtasim in a whisper, the words spilling from his parted, tugged up lips laced in a sort of mischief as meerubs breath hitched when feeling his warm breath fan the cool of her lips from the proximity...

Meerub: murtasim...
The words spilled from meerubs parted lips in a whisper, she herself not knowing why it felt right to utter his name then and there as her mind went blank from the act, while murtasim, with a deep breath felt his lips tug to a wide smile when hearing the utter of his name from her lips after an eternity it seemed...
Murtasim: kitna acha lag raha hai itni der baad tumharey honto se apna naam sunna...
Whispered out murtasim, lost in a daze it seemed as he smiled softly at the frozen meerub...

Her gaze still flickering over his face rapidly until her own mind caught up with the words and situation, meerubs heart thudding like a soft drum in her chest, ringing in her ears and being felt throughout her form as her lips curled to a small smile. the simple act of her smiling with those red tinted lips brought murtasim to sigh out before meerub, tilting her face to the side in a playfull manner and narrowing her doe eyes down at him spoke...

Meerub: hm? Tum you aisey keh rahey ho jaisey saal o saal mulakat nahi hui!
Teased meerub in a whisper, mischief laced in her soft, gentle tone as the words spilling from her crimson lips and reaching murtasims ears brought him to frown...
Murtasim: yeh aik din mere liey koi saal se kam nahi guzra!
Confessed murtasim softly, his brows coming to furrow as soft lines formed over his forehead from recalling just how long the mere day felt as the two were kept separate...

A pout playing over his lips to which meerubs narrowed eyes softened down, her smile growing wide from the cute expression and tone he held as she felt her heart take off in a pounding tone while it practically begged for ruffling the curls of his hair and smoldering him in kisses especially since meerub herself felt the day lasting years due to not catching a glimpse of her groom...

Tho holding back the growing temptation thanks to the pout that played over his lips, meerub bit her lip hard, still gazing into his dark eyes before a sigh left his lips...
Murtasim: kasam se... mera tou dill charaha tha ke kaal hi qazi ko kidnap kar ke nikkah parwadu!
Said murtasim in a serious tone, lightly shaking his head at the smiling meerub to which her brows furrowed, taking in the words causing her lips to curl up to a wide grin as meerub couldn't hold back her bubbling giggle...

The sweet sound ringing in the empty, shaded area as meerub threw her head back from the laugh, the sweet jingle of her earrings and teeka that hung delicately from her head bringing murtasims heart to thud as he took in a deep breath, gazing at the beauty in awe and lost in a daze it seemed no distraction could break any longer...

Tho as meerubs giggles went on to ring in his ears as a soft, soothing tune, taking breaths and bringing her face back just inches away from his, meerub grinned wide once recovering from the giggles as her gaze flickered over the floor, her breaths soft and leveled as her lashes splayed out over her cheeks when suddanly meerubs eyes darted up in surprise, flooding with excitement along with a tinge of nervousness that played out with the thudding of her heart when murtasim gently unraveled one arm from around the slight curve of her waist to grab gently at her chin...