😊14) lunch ya date?😊

Meerub: Asalamualaikum!
Meerub said walking into the dining room dressed in a rosey pink suit looking quite fresh as she woke up early after finally getting a rest from the whirlpool of emotions she was going through for the past few days... just to find everyone in their usual spots from before maya's arrival and Anwar, mukhtar, murtasim and maya not present...
Maa begam: walaikumasalam!
Wakas: walaikumasalam beta, aaj jaldi uth gai?

Meerub: ji baba!
She said with a smile as she walked over and pulled her chair at the end of the table...
Maa begam: beta aaj apni jagah par beth jao! Mukhtar bhai aur Anwar kuch kaam se bahir gaye hain!
She said as meerub smiled softly and walked over to her old spot taking a seat...

Murtasim: asalamualaikum!
He said as he walked in, his gaze immediately finding meerub with a smirk...
Maa begam: walaikumasalam beta ao betho!
She said as he took his spot right across from meerub still gazing at her...
As she noticed him sitting across from her once again She looked down trying to hide her smile and blush as she poured her tea to avoid his gaze...
Maya: good morning!
Maya said walking in and as usual taking a seat next to murtasim...

And once again due to the absence of anwar and mukhtar their order had changed with maa begam at the head of the table, then wakas, anila, meerub and mariam on one side back in their old order...
And haya, maya, murtasim and arsal on the other coincidently with murtasim sitting right across from meerub...

Luckily maya was busy talking about yesterdays wedding non-stop as meerub looked up to find murtasims gaze fixed on her with that smirk...
She felt herself flush as she frantically looked down while a soft smile graced her lips that she was unable to hide...

Murtasim: wesey tum log kab ay they raat ko? Aur icecream kasai rahi?
He asked turning towards the cousins with a smile...
Arsal: oh ho... kaal raat ka tou nah hi poohey murtasim bhai, martey martey bachey hain hum!
Meerub: wakai?
She asked with a laugh...
Haya: han yaar! Koi teen dafa gari thokney wali thi yeh! Kaal tou Allah ne bachaya hai!
Maya: ab itni bhi buri nahi thi meri driving!
Mariam: ji ji bilkool... Jab tak icecream shop tak ponchey na tou bura haal hogaya tha humara!
Arsal: mainey tou kaal icecream zindagi ki akhri icecream samaj ke khai thi jis haal mein hum wahan ponchey they!
He said dramatically which got eveyone laughing...

Murtasim: chalo koi baat nahi... maya tumlogo ke sath gari chala chala ke seekh hi jai gi!
He said teasingly with a wink as meerubs smile grew...
Arsal: oh bhai nahi! Meri tauba main is ke sath phir kabhi gari mein beth jaun!
Mariam: wesey bhai... aap log kab ay they ghar?
She asked teasingly with a smile causing both meerub and murtasims smiles to fade as their eyes slighty widened...
Maa begam: han beta tum log tou humarey baad hi ay they na?
She said as meerub started frantically drinking her tea and looking down to try and avoid the question...

Murtasim: uh... j-ji maa... wo kaal.. uh..
t-trafic bohat thi! Tou zara der hogai...
He bluffed trying to sound as convincing as possible...
Arsal: hmmm... wakai traffic hi thi na?
He asked raising his brows in a teasing tone which earned him a glare from murtasim...
Tho luckily soon enough after his warning glare the chatter on the table continued successfully avoiding the topic...

As meerub drank her tea she heard murtasim cough making her look up at him to find his gaze fixed on her as he was signaling her something she didnt quite understand...
She furrowed her brows as her eyes narrowed trying to understand what he meant...
Meerub: kya?
She mouthed rasing her eyebrows...

Murtasim: uh maa.. meri call aarahi hai... main attend kar ke aya.
He said to maa begam before turning his gaze back to meerub as he mouthed...
Murtasim: bahir ao...
He said signaling to the door...
Meerub: kiuu??
She mouthed back in confusion as his lips curled into a mischievous smirk...
Murtasim: please...?
He pleaded with a cheeky smile tilting his head down with furrowed brows as a soft smile and light blush spread across meerubs face that she bit her lip trying to hide...