😳7) kya lag rahi hu...?😳

As she felt someone grab her waist and turn her around her mind went blank, she didnt know what was happening until she suddenly came face to face with murtasim...

As she got in her senses she realized there was barely any space between them...
Their faces were inches away to the point where she could feel his breath on her face..
His hands were wrapped around her waist and hers instinctively came up to his chest being the only thing separating them...

Her heart started racing and she felt her legs shakey... her face was flushed and she felt as if she couldn't breathe trying to process what was happening while he just looked at her with a flirty smirk...

Her mind went into malfunction and no words were forming... even if she did think of something to say it felt as if her words weren't coming out of her throat... with wide eyes and heavy breaths she spat out the first thing that came to mind...
Meerub: m-murtasim k-kya kar rahey h-ho..
She said stuttering on almost every word...
Murtasim: main tou kuch nahi kar raha..
He said confidentially...
Murtasim: kiu? Main kuch.... kar raha hu?
His voice getting low and husky...

She felt her breath hitch and heart feeling like it would explode...
Meerub: c-choro mujhy...
She said looking down as she couldn't keep eye contact anymore...
She felt him pull her closer and she felt she would just faint right then and there...
Murtasim: aur na choru tou? Hmm?
He said while he was just inches away from her as their breaths were mingling...

Meerub: murtasim....
The words came out as a whisper as it felt her voice betrayed her...
To which he just gave his flirty smirk...
She got the courage to look into his eyes only to find his eyes roaming her face as if he hadn't seen her before...
She felt herself relax... and then her heartbeat shot up once again as his eyes fixed on her lips while his slightly parted...

YaAllah iskey kya iraadey hain...

She thought to herself taking deep breaths in hopes of calming her racing heart beat...
But it didnt work... specially when she saw him bring his face closer... she was mentally and physically prepared to just faint right there... she felt his warm breath on her lips and her mind and heart went out of control... her stomach was in knots and heart felt as it would burst out of her chest...
Her mind was speeding faster then she could process with hundreds of thoughts each second... she didnt know what he was trying to do as she just scrunched up the coller of his kurta with her hands that were on his chest...

She got herself prepared for whatever was about to happen as she looked down and unknowingly slightly tilted her head as she felt him inches away from her lips... when suddenly they heard a shriek followed by a...

Mariam: ASTAKFIRULLAH!!!!
both their eyes widened as they slightly pulled apart with murtasims arms still around her waist..
They turned their heads to see mariam with her hands over her eyes standing at the door that opened into the patio...
Mariam: mainey kuch nahi dekha! Kasam se kuch nahi dekha!!!
She said still covering her eyes...
And as if the situation couldn't get any worse arsal and haya walked in through the door...
Haya: YA ALLAH!!!
she said falling to the floor covering her eyes..
Arsal: ASTAKFAR TOUBA TOUBA....
he said turning around facing the wall...

Meerub got red in embarrassment and tried to free herself from murtasims grip but failed as his hands weren't letting go of her waist...
Arsal: YE KYA MANZAR DEKH LIA!!!
haya: hayeee merii ankeyy!!!!!
She said rolling on the floor covering her eyes...
Murtasim: aisa kuch nahi hai-
Arsal: YAAR TUM LOGO KO PATIO HI MILLA THA???
mariam: meri paak saaf ankey!!! Hayeee Ab bleech karna parega anko kooo!!!!
Arsal: BAS... mujsey yeh manzar aur bardaasht nahi horaha!!! Main namaz parney jaaraha hu!!!

Haya: ruko yaar main bhi aarahi hu!!!
She said getting up from the floor still with her eyes shut...
Mariam: yaar mujhy tou is haal me nah chor ke jao!
She yelled as all three of them ran inside...
Just as they left meerub found this opportunity to get out murtasims grip...
And as she did she too ran inside leaving murtasim confused on what just happened...
Murtasim: yaar meerub!
He yelled as she ran from him blushing...
Murtasim: in teeno ko bhi abhi hi aana tha!
Sara mood kharab kar dia...
He mumbled...