😍33) late night date...😍

Murtasim: tou chaley??
He spoke excitedly as meerub nodded softly...
Meerub: main change karlu!
She spoke alertedly realizing she was dressed in the spare kurtis she had kept for going to bed in, tho not a bad choice for going out, meerub still preferred being well dressed even at this hour...
Murtasim: choro yaar! Aisey hi bohat pyaari lag rahi ho...
He spoke sweetly with a smile as he swiftly took a hold of her hand...
Meerub: laikin murtasim-
She started convincingly as she got cut off when he smirked before rushing out her room taking her along by the hand making meerub giggle softly...

Hand in hand they made their way swiftly through the dark halls of the havaili and out through the front door where the car awaited them ready to be driven off...
Meerub: murtasimmmm!
She whined playfully grabbing onto his wrist with her other hand while their fingers intertwined holding on to eachother tight...
Tho glancing at her with a smile, he quickly rushed over towerds the passenger seat, opening the door for her as meerub took a seat before he rushed over towerds the drivers side taking a seat himself...

Meerub: tumhey aisey chup chup ke jaaney mein kya maza aata hai???
She teased with a giggle as he fastened his seatbelt with a grin...
His eyes darted up to her as they grew dark at the words making meerubs smile softly start to fade... slowly, he bit his lip gazing at her deeply while he leaned over the console swiftly inching closer to her...

While meerubs smile had now completely faded not expecting this sort of reaction as she watched with wide eyes as he leaned near her...
Murtasim: issi mein tou maza hai meri jaan...
He spoke huskily, his hand suddanly reaching over to meerubs face as his fingers took a soft hold of her chin taking meerub aback as her breath hitched...
Her heart starting to race rapidly at his act while his smile grew wide seeing meerubs flustered state...
A soft chuckle left his lips as he slowly inched back into his seat leaving meerub frozen to process what he just did...

It wasn't long before murtasim quickly started the car, navigating through the big gold gates while meerub took deep breaths in attempts to control her already sped up heart along with the butterflys that fluttered in her stomach in both anticipation and nervousness that now took over her...

⚜⚜⚜

They were on the slightly busy road not much later as meerub had managed to somewhat calm down just before he took a hold of her hand, intertwining their fingers as always that had never failed to heat up meerubs cheeks and ruin the recovery of her racing heart just making it pound more...

As he navigated through the slightly rushed roads of haidrabad, meerub couldn't help but feel impatient by the way her stomach was coiling up in anticipation...
Meerub: murtasimmm! Hum jaa kahan rahey hain???
She whined impatiently with a smile as he chuckled softly...
Murtasim: yeh tou jaa ke hi pata chaley ga!
He spoke throwing a sweet glance to her as meerub whined playfully making him chuckle...

She threw her head back onto the seat, while her stomach flutterd non-stop from the anticipation of where they were going along with the soft circles he traced over the back of her hand making her shiver...
Seeing her impatient state, murtasim smiled sweetly as he used his free hand taking it off the steering wheel for just a moment as he adjusted the volume of the speakers making whatever was playing louder in attempts to distract meerub...

As the soft, slow music hit her ears, meerubs brows seemed to furrow recognizing the old romantic song from some movie she couldn't exactly recall, her eyes narrowed as the soft, relaxing music caught her attention making murtasims plan to distract her successful...

The sweet song echoed in the car as meerub assumed it was mariams playlist still going since it sounded alot like whatever her and haya always played in the car...
Meerub: mariam ki playlist hai?
She asked as curiosity got the best of her, her legs softly swaying side to side as she came to enjoy the soft, sweet music ringing in her ears...
Tho throwing a glance to meerub murtasim surprisingly nodded no with a smile...