☺️27) mangni hai nikkah nahi!☺️

The halls echoing with her sweet giggles as meerub did her best to hold back her blush when rushing over to the living room where maa begam had called her...
Her bangles chiming as she ran quickly yet carefully in her heavy dress...

Meerub: ji maa begam aapney bulaya?
She spoke holding back her giggle, her face adorned with a sweet smile as she walked into the living room, just to find how maa begam sat dressed in all white looking down at some papers...
Tho as her gaze met meerub her smile seemed to fade slowly looking her up and down...

While meerubs brows furrowed in confusion as she was busy regulating her fast breaths, her mind raced as her eyes grew wide also quickly glancing at her dress to try and find out why maa begam froze...

Ya Allah... maa begam aisey kiu dekh rahi hai...???

She thought nervously, different thoughts running through her mind as her eyes grew wide analyzing each one of them... what if her hair got messed up? Her dress? Jewellery? Did she do something wrong????
When suddanly her racing mind came to a stop with an alerting thought...

Oh no...

Did her lipstick or makeup smug by that kiss... apart from her irregular breathing and flushed face was is that easy to tell she had just been kissed???? COULD MAA BEGAM TELL????
One thought after another raced frantically in her mind as she gazed at maa begam with wide eyes waiting for some sort of reaction to identify her suspicion...

Maa begam: mashallah! Kitni pyaari lag rahi ho!
She said with a wide smile creeping up her lips as meerub let out a breath in relief...
Getting up from her chair maa begam strolled over to meerub with a sweet smile, walking over infront of her as she cupped her face and brought in near to put a loving kiss over her head...
Maa begam: Allah humesha khush rakhey meri beti ko!
She spoke sweetly still cuping her face as meerub smiled softly...
Maa begam: aik minute, main zara nazar tou utar lu!
Maa begam spoke as her eyes lit up, walking over as a maid handed her a deck of cash...

Circling it over meerubs head with a smile she handed it back to the maid as meerub grinned...
Maa begam: khush raho!
She spoke sweetly putting a hand over her head...
Anila: bhabi!
Anila spoke rushing over into the living room, also dressed in white as a wide grin creeped up her face at the sight...
Anila: mashallah! Hogai tyaar?
She spoke sweetly walking over to meerub, cupping her face with one hand as she nodded...
Anila: bohat pyari lag rahi ho! Allah nazar na lagay!

Maa begam: kia hua anila? Sarey mehmaan aagay?
She asked curiously as anilas eyes lit up...
Anila: ji ji bhabi sab aagay hain! Main bhi yehi bataaney ay thi ke ab meerub ko bhi bahir le hi jana chayiey!
She spoke with a soft smile as maa begam nodded...
Maa begam: bilkool ab tou function shuru kar hi dena chayiey...
She spoke with a nod as everyone's attention went to the door as arsal burst into the room...

Arsal: yaar aap log aarahey hain ke nahi? Mehmaan baar baar poochrahey hain!
He announced with a frown as maa begam playfully shook her head...
Maa begam: bilkool aarahey hain! Tum Chalo!
Arsal: aur yaar meerub! Mariam aur haya tumhey pagalo ki tarha dhund rahi hain!
He spoke shaking his head, turning to meerub as she giggled...
Meerub: acha main aarahi hu!
Arsal: jaldi!
He spoke frantically rushing out as meerub also left with a giggle...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

The bright sun shone over the havaili gardens as the air was filled with a sense of anticipation, excitement, and a sort of joy that was hard to explain... while the guest's chatter filled the gardens, the floral stage all set along with the light aroma of Rose's lingering in the air as they had been carefully wrapped around every pillar...
The area set for the brides arrival as murtasim sat on the stage along with arsal and rohail who accompanied him in the nervous wait...