😜30) mainey kya kia...???😜

It was after the passing of another day full of happening at the havaili when meerub and saba stood at the terrace after dinner, indulged in chatter as they savored the warm tea they held in the breezy aroama of the big terrace, cooled off by the morning rain as the area echoed with sabas chatter along with meerubs giggles while she reveled the events of the day sending saba into fits of laughter....

Saba: N-na kar meerub!
She giggled out with tears forming in her eyes as meerub smiled wide before taking a sip of her tea...
Saba: wah! bhai wesey kaam tou kamal ka kia hai tuney!
She said wiping her tears with a chuckle while meerub seemed to redden at the realization...
Meerub: mujhey tou khud samaj nahi aarahi ke mainey yeh kar kaisey dia...???
She confessed with a giggle, looking back to the kiss she initiated along with her teasing acts throughout the day making her flush pink....

Saba: achaa! Tou issiley aaj wo itna shock mein ghum raha tha! Baat bhi karo tou hero ka dimagh hi nahi chal raha tha!
She giggled in realization of murtasims odd behavior the whole day that had sent all the kids into suspicion...
Meerub: lagta hai abhi tak shock nahi utra! Na uska aur na mera!
She said with a smile as she herself still had a hard time believing she actually made such a bold move...

Saba: wesey kamal hai! Yaar meerub agar aisey hi tum shock deti rahi tou kafi kamyaab hoga yeh plan!
She suggested with a raise of her brows as meerub nodded biting back a grin as mischief gleamed in her eyes...
Leaned back on the railing with wide grins, the two were soon disrupted by a caugh coming from the door as their eyes shot over towerds the root of the sound...

Only to see murtasim standing at the door with a soft smirk as he just stepped in, his eyes flickering between the two before they settled on meerub as they grew dark while his smirk grew wide...
meerub and saba both glanced at him and eachother with wide eyes in suspicion of if he had heard anything...
Saba: uh aap?
She said with a slightly shaky voice in fear of the plan failing before it even began... only for murtasim to snap out of his daze that managed to turn meerub pink before turning to saba with a smile...

Murtasim: han wo saba andar tumhey sab bula rahey hain! Kuch baat karni hai Shahid...
He bluffed with a smile as saba glanced at him and meerub in confusion with furrowed brows, before her eyes grew wide in realization, her lips tugging to a cheeky grin as she didnt waste a moment before quickly pulling away from the railing...
Saba: han han main chalti hu!
She spoke with mischief lingering in her tone before scurrying away from the two with a soft giggle...

On the other hand meerub seemed to flush a slight shade of pink as she had avoided murtasim for a while after coming back from the trip, and now seeing him burn her with that flirty smirk brought the memories rushing back as she gulped hard...
Murtasim: meerub...
He spoke softly as meerubs eyes darted away, busying herself in sipping her tea while he tilted his face down, biting the inside of his cheek to conceal his smile before slowly strolling over towers her...

Every step he took closer brought a strange sort of nervousness to settle in the pit of her stomach as meerub felt her cheeks slightly colour from the way her brain replayed the scene along with the feel of his flirty gaze on her...
With no escape route coming to mind... meerub continued to casually sip at her tea while he strolled over next to her, hands in his pockets as he leaned against the railing where saba previously stood, just inches away from her while meerub felt her confidence start to fade...

Murtasim: yeh kya tha...?
He asked gazing at her with a mischievous glint gleaming in his eyes as meerubs eyes grew wide...
Meerub: kya...?
She asked sweetly, her doe eyes shooting over to meet his as she shrugged in innocence with a pout...
To which murtasims smirk only grew wide that he managed to bite back
Murtasim: Jo aaj pura din tumney kia hai... usko main kya shamju?
He arched a brow with a smirk once again, his tone growing huskier as meerub gulped hard maintaining that innocent clueless look...