😑44) kismat itni kiu kharaab?!😑

Maa begams suddan words brought the eyes of the kids to grow wide as they threw eachother glances flooded with surprise...
Mariam: lo ji... ho gaya kaam!
She whispered out with a frown, her brows coming to knot in annoyance as meerubs pouted before throwing a glance to the annoyed murtasim who huffed with a clenched jaw...

Anila: theek hai bhabi! Phir main meerub ko bata deti hu ke apna samaan upar shift kardey!
Anila spoke with a smile, her words eliciting a hum of agreement and a nod from maa begam who grinned wide...

Anwar: chalo shukar hai tum logo ne faisla tou lia!
Laughed out anwar with a grin, his words bringing everyone to laugh along as the kids frowned standing just outside the door, huffing and sighing in annoyance of the decision until haya, who stood a bit further back seemed to step a bit too close, her foot accidentally crushing arsals with a step as the pain shot up arsals leg...
Arsal: AHH-
he yelled out in a high pitched scream that he couldn't seem to control as he lunged down to grab at his leg while scrunching up his face...

Tho Just as his scream came to a start from the shooting pain that went up his leg from the pressure, the eyes of the kids grew wide as murtasim didnt waste a second before lunging forward to cover the frazzled arsals open mouth by pressing his palm flat against his lips, pulling him back and away from the door as arsals eyes also grew wide when realizing the living room had gone quiet after his scream that echoed through...

Anwar: yeh kya tha???
Anwar asked in confusion, his brows knotting from the scream as all the adults looked around at eachother in confusion...
While the kids threw eachother glances out of nervousness, their eyes wide and mouths dropped open as they swiftly and slowly started taking steps back and away from the door...

Anila: pata nahi...
She spoke with a shurg, her gaze flickering around the adults as wakas got up and off the couch to investigate...
Wakas: main dekhta hu!
He spoke confidently, getting up and walking towerds the door where the kids were as they threw eachother glances out of panic before rushing down the hall while wakas made his way towerds the door, frantically turning the corner and dashing off one after the other in an instant...

By the time wakas made it towerds the door and peeked out, glancing on both sides of the hall to find it empty, the kids had luckily made their escape as he shrugged before heading back inside...

⚜⚜⚜

Meerub: Humari kismat itni kharaab kiu hai?!?!
She sighed out the words, seated at the patio after their swift escape, meerub and murtasim sat side by side on the couch, their hands supporting their heads as they sat hunched forward at the edge of the couch while the rest of the kids paced back and forth around the large area...

Murtasim: Yaar aik masla suljha tou dusra shuru hogaya!
He spoke with a soft cry, shaking his head as mostly everyone was still shocked and surprised by anilas suddan suggestion that had been approved by maa begam for them to shift upstairs, almost a separated portion of the havaili with no access to it and especially no way of sneaking in, on top of that anilas strict eye on the two during the day already would make it almost impossible to meet...

Mariam: Shukar karo yaar ke atleast Karachi jaaney se tou bach gaye na! Ab upar hi tou shift ho rahey hain... koi na koi jugar laga lengey!
She assured with a shake of the head, pacing infront of the two with her arms crossed over her chest as arsal, who strolled around with a confused expression etched to his face spoke up...

Arsal: Wesey kya baat hai anila chachi ki... karachi ka plan tou cancel ho hi gaya, laikin kitey araam se unhoney dusra rasta nikal dia aapki raato ki neend tabah karney ke liey...
He teased, pouting with his brows shooting up from recalling anilas swift way of solving the situation as murtasim threw him a glare, basically throwing daggers with his eyes with a tense jaw...