🤭43) Control!!!🤭

Anila: HAYE MAIN MAR GAI!

Anilas booming voice bursting though the gardens brought the wheels of meerubs mind to race, her heart suddenly dropping as she didnt waste a moment before frantically pushing murtasim away as he also stumbled back upon the yell of anila, both their eyes grew wide in shock as the two straitened up, turning to anila, frazzled with flushed and bright red faces out of embarrassment hitting them hard and wide eyes as they watched her with their mouths dropped open...

Anila: YEH KYA- TUM LOG-
anila stuttered, her eyes wide and lips pursed to a line as meerub felt cold shivers run up and down her spine from embarrassment as her face grew bright red, while murtasims jaw fell open as he gulped, staring at anila with wide eyes...
Anila: Andar ao zara!
She yelled out sternly, gesturing to get inside as the two watched feeling frazzled and frozen almost...
Meerub: J-ji...?
Meerub managed to blurt out the first words that came to her racing mind as her heart thudded hard in her chest and rang in her ears as anila glared at the two...

Anila: Abhi!
She warned, her gaze flickering between the two before she made her way inside, leaving meerub and murtasim frozen with wide eyes and dropped open mouths out of shock, as soon as anila left the patio, meerub felt her throat go dry and her face flush hard, scrunching up her red face and sqeazing her eyes tight she felt cold shivers run up and down her spine from the load of embarrassment that washed over her like a wave...

Murtasim: Ya Allah... yeh kahan se aagai...
He whispered under his breath, his breaths ragged as his heart also echoed throughout his form while his face tinted pink from embarrassment, while meerubs eyes flew open, her face and ears heating up as she pursed her lips together before frantically turning around to face him...

Meerub: MAMA NE- HUMMEY-
Meerub stuttered on her words, grabbing onto her head as her face grew crimson red, until a soft cry left her lips before she squeezed her eyes shut and scrunched up her face, dying to squeal loudly from embarrassment...
Meerub: UFF MURTASIMMMM!!!
She yelled out with a cry, her face heating up as the cold shiver ran though her before she turned and rushed into the havaili, her legs shaking beneath her from the scene as murtasim groaned while scrunching up his own face before nervously following behind...

⚜⚜⚜

The air crackled with unbroken tension as the frazzled, red, flushed and completely embarrased kids sat on a loveseat in the living room, at a distance from eachother obviously while anila, with narrowed eyes and her lips pursed straight to a line to hide the small smile threatening to fall upon her lips, paced back and forth infront of them, her gaze flickering between the two who kept their heads down as the embarrassment was visible on their faces...

Anila: Yeh kya tha...?
She asked lightly, wagging her brows at the two as she barley managed to hold back her smile...
Meerub: J-ji...?
Meerub stuttered on her words, the words that she barley manged to blurt out among her soft tone and flushed face as her gaze fluttered up to anila...
Anila: Hm! Batao... yeh kya ho raha tha???
She encouraged, a small smile now playing over anilas lips as she wagged her brows while meerub gulped...

Murtasim: Koshis...
He mumbled mischievously, his lips curled to a frown as his low tone and soft yet teasing words were luckily not caught by anila tho were heard by meerubs alert ears as her lips pursed together before she threw the clueless murtasim a swift nudge, the act bringing his gaze to dart up as he straightened up...

Anila: Beta ji... mangni hui hai, Nikkah nahi!
Anila teased, her tone now light in contrast to her stern tone before as her lips played a teasing smile, her gaze flickering between the two as she shook her head when they both nervously threw her sheepish smiles...