🙃65) dholki!🙃

The gardens of the havaili rang with chatter from workers that rushed around, adorning the havaili in bright, glowing lights that rained down from top to bottem, covering the terrace and lighting the gardens in a beautiful glow...

Yet murtasim, with a soft smile playing over his lips leaned back on a wall just next to the back door, the only area where the workers hadn't started decorating with lights as the silence of the night laced in the air of the back gardens...

When as a sigh left murtasims lips with his gaze stuck to the blues of the night sky above, his eyes seemed to widen soon once hearing soft footsteps approaching the door, his lips tugging to a wide smile as murtasim straightened up in his position...

When finally, meerub, once escaping the living room swiftly and rushing to the halls, bounced out through the back door, her lips pulled to a pout as her gaze soon darted around ahead before finally flickering to the side and fixting to murtasim who stood smiling wide when gazing at the girl...

The sight bringing meerub to huff out softly as the girl rushed over closer to him with furrowed brows...
Meerub: Kya hua hai?!
She asked curiously, wagging her brows as meerubs lips parted with her gaze darting over the smiling murtasim, yet it wasn't long before his smile grew wide when murtasim swiftly reached over to take a hold of her hand...

Giving the girl a tug as meerubs eyes flung wide when she went tumbling over just for murtasims to wrap his arms around the small of her waist, tugging her close with a cheeky smile eliciting a soft gasp from meerub as she came to press to his chest...

Murtasim: Kuch nahi... tumhey dekhna tha...!
He answered sweetly, tipping his face to the side with the raise of his brows as the noses of the two brushed bringing meerubs breath to hitch, her cheeks colouring from the words as her heart began to drum when looking to that flirty smile of his...

Yet with a gulp and once playfully narrowing her eyes down, meerub found tease flooding her thoughts as a hum left the girl...
Meerub: Kiu? Lounge mein nazar nahi aarahi thi...?
She spoke with the arch of her brow, meerubs wide eyes glimmering from tease as her lips pulled to a wide smile when looking to murtasim who barley held back his own...

Murtasim: Aarahi thi... laikin wahan na kuch keh sakta tha...
He began with his tone growing hushed, a soft pout adorning his lips as murtasim gave a swift tug to her waist bringing the noses of the two to brush gently once more while meerub sucked in a breath...

Murtasim: Na kar sakta tha...
He finished with a smile creeping up his lips as meerub felt a heat rush to her cheeks, her stomach giving a painful twist as the girl bit hard on the inside of her cheek to hold back that growing smile...

When suddenly with another mischievous thought racing through her mind, meerub pursed her lips to a line in attempts to contain her deepening blush as she simply tilted her face to the side...
Meerub: Aisa bhi kya karna tha...?
Teased the girl in a soft whisper, arching a brow to murtasim who felt his lips curl to a wide grin while his heart flooded with glee...

A soft chuckle erupting from murtasims throat at the words she uttered as he inched closer, cutting off the distance between the two with a laugh as meerubs own lips curled to a grin from the way their breaths mingled bringing her cheeks to glow red...

Meerubs face scrunching up as her neck and face burned while her stomach churned unbearably when she let out a soft laugh...
Meerub: Acha ab choro na murtasim! Sab ko pata tou chalega na ke hum dono gyab hogaye hain!
Giggled out meerub before her lips pulled to a pout, furrowing her brows as the girl wriggled in his hold while murtasim simply sighed when pulling the girl closer once more...

Murtasim: Pata chalta hai tou chaley...!
Said murtasim with his brows knotting playfully, his lips plastered to a frown as murtasim dropped his head down closer to the girl with a sigh...
Murtasim: Ab kaal tyaario mein pata nahi kaisey mulakat hogi!
The murmur left murtasims lips as they pulled to a pout, a cute expression etched to his face as he inched closer to meerub who's lips threatened to plaster to a smile from the sight...