Chapter 58

Ryleigh looks out at the sun setting over the clouds as she sits in her cramped window economy seat. The humming sound of the plane resonates through her as she returns home to England. Her stomach bubbles with nerves like she did the last time she was on a plane.

She doesn't know what her friends and family would think if she stayed in LA, but she is starting not to care what they could say negatively. Whether they like it or not, she already has decided and wants to make the announcement.

Although the win should be the night's highlight, she reflects more on her time with Rory and how amazing their messy, passionate, love-making sex was. Their bodies clung to one another like glue and wouldn't give in to their worn-out minds, ready to drift off to sleep.

He woke up early the next morning to collect his daughter, which she understood. However, as his warm body left the soft linen, she instantly felt the chilly sting on her limbs and curled herself into a ball.

Rory is a little sad that Ryleigh will be gone for two weeks as he looks at her with regretful, sympathetic eyes. Despite only being a few miles apart, he missed her during their week-long separation. His heart breaks at the notion of her being 1,000 miles away and in a different time zone.

He wished he could take her to the airport himself.

Ryleigh admires the intricate designs on his back tattoos as she watches him put on his boxers.

'Make sure you text me you're home safe, please?' She nods while smiling at him. 'What time is your flight?'

'12.30. Going to have some breakfast here, and Kelsie is picking me up.' She replies.

He finishes buttoning his jeans up and leans over to see her.

'I'll miss you.' He kisses her, and she pulls Rory onto her, and he doesn't resist.

'I can't wait to see you again.' Ryleigh says, placing her hand on his cheek.

'Don't be too long. I don't know if I can wait that long now we finally did it.'

She laughs. 'It's fun though, you know it.' He smiles at her. 'I love you.'

'I love you.' She accepts his kiss, and he rolls her, so she's on top. Their bare skins touching each together made him keen to go again.

As he left, she got her bags ready to check out and waited for Kelsie in the lobby. Rory left without being unnoticed, another plan from Kelsie to stop the paparazzi from nosing around.

While waiting, Ryleigh daydreams about everything that happened in the show, Rory and telling her family about staying.

'Hey, did you get my instructions?' Kelsie interrupted her train of thought.

'Yep, one bag to travel with and one for you to take.' She replies.

'Great. I'll take that one to his house after I've dropped you off.' Ryleigh follows her to the car. 'So, how was last night?' She wiggles her eyebrows, wondering if she and Rory have done the deed. Ryleigh started to blush again, thinking about it.

'It was amazing. Thank you for sorting it all out, Kelsie.'

'You're welcome. Now is he a boxers guy or a brief guy? It seems to me he's a brief person.' Ryleigh chuckles at Kelsie's jokes, but she is horrified and softly slaps her.

She landed in London, and she couldn't overcast this strange feeling; it was supposed to feel like home, but somehow, it didn't. As she passed through the arrivals area, she noticed individuals yelling her name with their large lenses. She remembered the music awards when she had to face them, but Rory had come to her rescue. Being by herself this time required her to overcome her fears and go along with them while flashing and hollering.