Ryleigh & Rory's life part 2

Want to know what happened to Ryleigh & Rory life?

Check out the next story Losing My Life.

It's coming soon, so, keep an eye out for updates. Don't forget to follow!

Being in the spotlight and living the L.A life would always perfect?

But one night changes everything....

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Ryleigh is now a worldwide Rockstar. The world is her oyster, and nothing was going to stop her climbing the mountain of success. Rory promptly needs to get his name out there and realises an album ready for his tour. But before he leaves, Ryleigh tells him some news that scares him and is frightened it will change everything.

With them separated, and Ryleigh now stuck at home, she strives to spend time with his daughter, Layla with help from Kelsie. Stacie, Rory's-ex, has become engrossed in whatever he does, since Ryleigh has entered the picture, but Ryleigh reassures her, she will never be Layla's mother.

Rory is terrified that he will go back to his old addictions and decides to take Josh with him. While on tour, Josh is suspicious about his tour manager, Cameron. With all this, he has a lot on his plate.

The strain between them shows, and wonders whether they will be able to make this work. All the hard work, and Rory could mess it up like he did last time and lose everything for good.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••