Sneak Preview: Losing My Life, Chapter 1

Hello!

Hello!

As a nearly Christmas Present, I will give you a sneak preview of the first chapter of the next sequel to 'Losing My Life'.

Are you excited? I am too, and I hope you enjoy it!

Can you guess what will happen next? Write in the comments below.

It won't be long now until the book launches, so follow me to hear updates.

Also, I have a Tumblr and Instagram account, give that a follow too.

Here is Chapter 1 to 'Losing My Mind'.

All the best

Warning: Mature content, not suitable for young readers

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Nearly two years ago, Ryleigh lived the easy and safe life and never expected she would become an international Rockstar. She had everything at her feet, and nothing was going to stop her. Entering the television show Battle of the Rockstar, was a drunken entry and thought nothing of it. Then, a few days later, she got a call that changed everything. Selected in the final twelve and jetted off to L.A.

What she never realised was that her love life was in turmoil too, as her engagement to Russell in the UK fell apart. He never saw the same goal as Ryleigh, and to him, she was reaching for what was some "silly dream". Also, he never heard her play before. The temptation to keep her cooped up in the UK, only made her felt like she was being held back. To not burden her relationship, she kept her distance, and her only goal was to reach to the final. But Russell was always there in the back of her mind doubting if she can do it. Until then, she realised how toxic and paranoid he was, and her heart was never there. It made her change direction when Ryleigh met somebody where she can be herself, with no questions asked and what it meant to be in love. The reason is because she found someone who understood her, and his name is Rory. It came a surprise to them both, as he intended to prove himself he is a good guy even with a troubled past dragged along with him. It also surprised on how Ryleigh could give someone like him a second chance, and he feels like the luckiest man alive.

After her big sold-out tour and her first album going to number one in the charts, the label chooses to do a small tour around America near the end of the year. It sold out within minutes, and the crowd goes wild when she performs, as her final show is now what she calls home, Los Angles. Her blonde wet-sweat hair and her tight black jeans with a black lacy spaghetti strap top with a bit of her stomach on show. Her face shines with all the jumping, and the hot lights bronzing her skin. Ready to play the final track, all pumped up as the drums beat loud, the guitar shreds and she is enticing the crowd to join along.

Going back from day one,

Say bye to the devil, you're welcome,

The mirror once told you,