1 and a half years later...

'Thank you, L.A.!' Ryleigh shouts triumphantly to the crowd after performing her final song of the night. Finally, her tour has now finished.

Ryleigh earned a break after a long overdue year of working on her debut album and spending 10 months travelling the world. Though she would miss it, she was prepared to return to the studio after resting and write more songs.

She had the chance to interact with her fans and discover the local culture while on tour. Ryleigh took pictures with a Polaroid camera and compiled them into a scrapbook she dubbed "My first tour."

She hears the audience chanting her name from the stage. She smiles joyfully as a result of the sound. She occasionally finds this to be surreal and wonders how this came about.

At the side stage, her assistant passes a bottle of water, and she drinks almost the entire thing.

'That's some show you do.' The assistant says while accompanying her to the dressing room.

'Thanks, I'm glad I get to do the last one at home. At least you get to go back home too.'

'Yep, this tour has been crazy and fun, but it's nice to get away from the boys.'

Ryleigh giggles, 'He called you every night for the first 2 weeks.'

'And so was Rory too.' She rolled her eyes.

'I know. I'm glad you came along with me, K.' She linked arms with her.

'I do love being your fucking P.A.' Kelsie says.

'Aww, is that because you love me?'

'That and the pays good.' She laughs with her.

The label proceeded her into the studio after she won and arrived back in Los Angeles intending to release a new single in less than two months and an album in ten months. But unfortunately, it was under a lot of pressure, and it was advised not to rush it, so it took longer than it should have—more than a year.

Holding back did pay off as her song reached the number-one spot in the charts, and her album debuted in the top 10. Ryleigh did get an assistant but didn't get a good vibe like she did with Kelsie and offered the job to her, which she accepted instantly, and Josh was proud of Kelsie for taking it on.

Amongst all of that, she frequently appeared on T.V. programmes, gave interviews, and attended awards ceremonies. So when she was invited, she decided she wanted Rory to come with her. With Kelsie's assistance, they made it public that they were dating. They did this by taking a selfie of themselves before entering the red carpet and posting it on social media to thank him for his support and gain more followers.

She recalls feeling anxious when she first arrived at Rory's house. The butterflies fluttered eagerly in her tummy, and her hands shook in desperation for his touch.

She had not anticipated the house to look like it did from the outside. It was safe to assume that she liked it, though.

Just outside the door stood the man she missed, with his vest top, comfortable tight jeans, and his lovely smile directed at her.

Ryleigh couldn't stop herself but ran into his arms and hugged tightly as the scent of his aftershave, and his warm breath breathed down her neck. She felt both joy and sorrow at his touch. Everything was perfect, and she didn't realise she was crying.

Rory wiped her face after sobbing.

'I'm home.' She said while sniffing her nose.

He smiled, 'Yes....and it'll always be your home.' He slid his hand by her head, then to her neck and went in for a kiss.