only for you

Just like Frey foretold me, my assistant filled me with news that my parents asked me to visit them at the earliest time as I can get. I instructed him to not to fret upon this matter since I'll notify them personally.

I want to see my Eve before I visit my parents I have to spend time with her, it has been only few hours we stayed apart yet I miss her so much, so I asked my assistant about my schedule for today, he listed out all the meetings I have to attend and projects that need my attention, I ordered him to arrange everything on time I don't want to extend or delay any meeting.

****************

I picked up her at our old office where she's currently working on the final touch ups so that they can handover the building to us within their deadlin, I went inside a few times to check upon the work process but she insisted that I stay persistent and not to pay a visit before it's fully completed, she's very determined to excel in this project since it'll be my office and my family especially my dad is gonna chaperone the inauguration.

she wanted to visit the nursery before going home,
"Do you think there's space in the house, for more plants..." I mocked her passion for plants messing up with her
She made a pout with her seductive lips bewitching me enough in to stop the car right there and nibble on those lips but I resisted my desire
"I certainly do!" She defended confidently by folding her arms

We both chuckled gawking at each other.

She took a brief tour in the nursery, she bounced with delight everytime she spotted a variegated version of the plants she already has or whenever she saw a different foliage, now I understood why she never goes out of her house except for few places and lots of nurseries.

She seemed genuinely happy since we set foot in that nursery, plants are literally her spiritual awakeners, however,I got the passage to her heart, I just have to put some foliage around and she'll come dancing through them.

She dragged me into a green house where there are plenty of plants and a very few people, she picked up a plant and started explaining me about it I stood behind her I want originate a moment for us so I pulled her to my closer proximity by her waist, I know her soft spot which is below her neck I know when my lips touch her neck she goes into a trance and gives in herself to me so I bit the tip of her ear and slowly went down for her neck rubbing my cheek against her soft skin then I placed a kiss on below her neck slowly slipping my hand inside her crop top and cupped her boob she gasped a moan and called my name it felt so seductive when I gave her a small orgasm in public and she couldn't resist it.

She turned around and retreated back her face turned sensual she was glowing in that dim lights, I wanted to rip her clothes right there and fuck her hard she tried to restrict me by barricading her hands but I pulled her to me swiftly which made her body clash with mine and I savoured her lips like I was starving for them since a long time.

She unlocked her apartment door and we went inside, as soon as we entered I pinned her against the front door hooked her hands above her head and savoured her delicious lips, I squeezed her boobs, they are so soft and lucious then slid my hand down her jeans and grabbed her ass it fit in my hands perfectly, I sucked on her bossom filling my senses, oh she's so perfect the more I explored her body an unquenched thirst for her body grew on me

"Anthony.." she breathed my name so sexily I looked at her deep eyes she pulled me by my collar and locked her lips with me she unbuttoned my shirt I pulled out her crop top and threw it across the room we left a trail of our clothes along to the bed as we reached the bedroom while devour on each other lips, she took over the control from there

She pushed me on to the bed I balanced my body weight on my ankles, she crawled on her knees on to me to sit on my lap she leaned on for a kiss then she moved to my ear and whispered

"This is for you"

That blew my mind away she's rising my enticement to every second, I love this horny side of her, being dominant and taking over the control.