a palace

Eva's POV

As we exited the house a black car was already waiting for us in the drive way. It was luxurious. A huge limo, a Mercedes Benz pullman. My eyes popped out at the shining all black beauty before me. Anthony took the liberty and opened the door for me. I threw a surprised look at him, at the car. He just smiled and said "It's ours, love" and gestured me to get in, I took his hand and entered inside.

He slid in after me. I shifted close to him, sharing his warmth. He put his hand on my bare and too revealing thigh from where the slit began. His touch reminded me flickers of nights before these unfortunate months and the night today we both were waiting for. We did have a bit of romance in the walk-in closet after he presented me the necklace. A gorgeous, rather too expensive necklace. The effort he put in it, he had put so much thought in it, like how the necklace became a few individual simple pendants with just a simple lock and then there was one pendent with our initials of our names tangled and hugging. I loved it so much. He wasn't lying when he said I will wear it every day. Indeed, I'm going to wear it much often than I initially thought. I think I'd allow myself in to some luxury if it meant having him, or the idea of having him in any form close to me, to my heart.

He scraped his thumb at the inner side of my thigh, I shuddered at the movement and grabbed his hand. He cocked his head to me and said "You wear such sexy dress and can't expect me to refrain from having some fun honey" his hand moving further closer to my core, boy my heart beat spiked as it moved.

"Can I expect a decent date" I mused.

"Hmmm" He leaned closer to my nape and breathed against my neck "I'm thinking of having more fun tonight." He brushed his lips at the spot "I want to take you in a public place" he rasped. His voice hoarse and dark almost like the one when he moans before he climaxes. My breath hitched and stopped. His tongue swept in a tortures lick.

He was smirking when I finally faced him after clearing the picture of 'us fucking in a public place mostly at wherever we were going for dinner' out of my hazy thoughts. "No, you are not going to do anything like that" I warned but it felt more like begging.

"It's too late honey. I have already decided where and how I'm going to do that" he winked at me. That grin deepening and his hand drifted farther closer to my thrumming core.

I gulped hard. Gone was the time, a moments ago when I loved this dress, now I want to rip it off and hide under the bed. I contemplated on throwing any reasons why it was a bad idea or just act like..... fainted. Meanwhile the car stopped and he already got off waiting for me as he held out a hand and I hesitated.

We stood in front of a huge and what seemed like an ancient heritage of the country. A palace. Huge pillars carved and decorated in beautiful male and female angels; it looked more like a museum than a restaurant.

"What is this place" I asked as we walked to the huge carved wood door with more intricated details on it. He smiled and walked a bit faster leaving me stranded at the bottom of the few staircases. He reached to the foyer and turned to me. That's when I clearly observed how handsome he looked. His black suit tailor made for his physic. Hugging his muscles just so perfectly that I couldn't decide whether it was him complementing the suit or the suit to him. His hair lazily swaying with the cool and enchanting evening breeze. His eyes rich black pools of ever youth. Those eyes only poured an endless love for me every time I saw them. Not even once through the time since I've been with him that I witnessed any other emotion that didnt have a hint of love on his face for me. How much it takes for a man to hold this much love for a woman.

The angle in which he stood and forwarded his right hand made him look more like one of the carved male angels on the pillars on either side of where he stood, only more contemporary. I froze on my heels as I adored the man in front of me, my man. I was too fazed by my own dress and the necklace and the night that I didn't take time to appreciate my man, I have no idea when and where he got ready before he came home. I didn't realize I was zoned out smiling at him until he cleared his throat and I blinked a few times.

"My lady" he said inching his hand toward me "Welcome to the Elites privilege club." I took his hand and climbed the stairs. "The what?" I said as he took my hand and linked his arm with mine.

"The Elites privilege club. It's a club for young entrepreneurs and CEOs" he gestured to himself "Who were either became business magnets by fate or passion."

My man falls under the former category, he never wanted to be a business man, at all. Fate has funniest way of stripping us out of our dreams and dump in that one place or in that one situation where we would never want to be even in our wildest dreams. I sometimes imagine where he would be if he had ever got the chance to continue to achieve his dreams. A football player. Completely contrary of what he is now. But how would that bring us together? I see no way where me and a football player could have a chance to even cross paths. I can't give myself that much of importance by allowing myself to think it was all fates design just to bring us together. I mean I don't possess that kind of luck and if it was by any means, it was true that the fate dragged him to become this just to fall in love with me then I would just say its not my luck but its his bad luck that pulled the strings. I mean if he had to give up his dream career just to meet me, then I would very much agree I was not a good deal at all and the fate sucked at its job.

He went on saying "Few years back, probably a decade ago few friends of young CEOs from different businesses founded this club. It started with few friends then became a legit club for only young CEOs as time passed. Basically, the idea was to escape from their families, mostly their fathers." He waved his hand off in the air. I snorted at the gesture. "Only the young ones are permitted the membership." He pulled my hand closer cupping it with his left hand. "Here we be ourselves. We can have date nights, dinners, and parties. Many of us come here to disappear from the circus out there, throw away the masks, titles and responsibilities and be free." He smiled at me. He looked so beautiful. That smile, bright and illuminating. I loved it. His smile, his laugh, I adore them. His laugh was one of the many things that attracted me closer to him in the first place.

"I love it" I said.

"I'm glad." He only said as he lead me inside. He had no idea what I meant. Of course, the palace before us is one of the best architectural wonders I've ever seen but to me the man beside me, my man, is more precious and valuable than anything.