I love you

I love you I said clasping him as tightly as I could with one hand.

A hug, for me its my home. My comfort. My happy place. At this trice I didnt know how to compensate everything he does for me. He reads my feelings even when I dont show any signs of them. He hears my thoughts even when they never reach the tip of my tongue. He vanishes the deep horrors lurking in the layers of my conscious even when Ive never shared them with him. Even before asking, even before I could figure out what I want. Isnt it what every girl strives for in a man. To be understood. To be loved. When did I get so fortunate that I got him without even searching.

I love you a lot he clutched me closer.

I love you I repeated

I love you I chanted the same phrase over and over.

I love you I felt the need to tell him the same words again and again. I wish there were words to express what Im feeling right now but all that my mind could find was this one phrase. Thought one more time would satisfy the urge. But it didnt.

I love you so I continued.

He didnt break the connection our stare shared, hes eyes crammed with love, only love, for me.

I know he stated and gazed down at my lips.

I continued to chant those words, to him. My love.

I love y.. he captured my lips before I could finish the chanting. An electric wave sparked at the touch of his lip and surge through my body. I no longer be certain if its oxygen, food or the gravity that keeps me alive and standing on this planet. Its him. He keeps me alive through his energy, his adorable smile, that illuminating laugh of his. Oh, I love his laugh. Thats my source. I know its stupid but that is how I feel.

He intensified the kiss; I twisted his tie around my hand and seized him closer. Greedy for more, more of him. He entangled his arms around me, his hands slid under my shirt, travelling to the length of my back. He slid down a hand under my skirt. Grabbed my ass. I gasped at the congestion. He grinned between the kiss and slithered his tongue expertly inside my mouth. Our tongues entwined and we kissed until my lips bruised with the roughness of his kiss. But I wanted more, I know I sound greedy and dirty but I like the way he makes me shameless around him.

I lowered my hand to his crouch, unzipped his pant, slid my hand inside and grabbed his core. He bit my tongue at my hold. It was my turn to grin. He tilted down his head to my nape and grazed his teeth against the columns of my neck.

Anthony. Lets do it

He drew his head back, panting, his eyes sated with lust.

Eve we shouldnt that lust sluggishly fading and taking the colour of trepidation.

My brows crunching together, why

Your hand. If we do this youll get hurt. I cant do anything that might hurt you

I managed a smile. I cupped his jaw, making reunion with his eyes again. No, you wont. I trust you. You can never hurt me. I rubbed my thumb over his sharp jawline.

How can you know that?

No Id lost my words. Itll be like one of those days when you tied my hands to the headboard of the bed I blushed when the things he did to me while I was tied rushed all at once. I gulped the memory but it only deepened the need of him inside me. Not just me I guess it provoked his memories too, I felt his core hardened and throbbing against my hip.

But Eve I

Shhh.. I placed my finger on his lips. Brought his face closer to mine. Ill tell you if it hurts I brushed my lips against his.

You sure? his eyes darkened with lust again. A tint of concern still hiding behind the engulfing lust. I nodded.

He didnt waste a second to reckon my decision and strengthened the kiss.