jealousy

When we reached to the spot, the sun was slowly setting leaving a serene atmosphere, but the place was slightly crowded.
Anthony looked outside through his side of the window and asked if I still want to go in that carnival of people.

I nodded my head in agreement because it was no big deal, this is how I lived all my life, a common boring life but I don't regret it because I was reserved on my own terms that was enough for me.
But he was hesitant to let me go through that pool of people so he asked me to wait at our car and went to bring my tacos which I've been fantasizing about.

I was going through my phone while waiting for Anthony, that's when I heard some guys teasing a girl, who was alone, I got furious I couldn't just stand aside and let them assault her so I went to them and kind of yelled at them to leave her alone.

So they left her and came to me in a pack,
"So gutsy huh" one of them said
"What will you do " my face turned red with anger
"This" I heard a familiar voice from behind me
A hard blow landed on one of those idiots
I stood there shocked at the unexpected action, everyone around us gasped in shock.
"Who's next" he's tone was strong and sounded dangerous.

They helped that man to get up and ran from there

My jaw dropped to the floor and I closed my mouth with my both hands " What was that" my jaw dropped to the floor witnessing this unexpected side of him.

He looked straight into my eyes,
"What were you thinking? You shouldn't get yourself into trouble willingly" he said while adjusting his knuckles on his wrist, there was still that dangerous devilish look on his face yet he advised me gently.

I nodded my head and lost in awe of him.
After a while I noticed some girls were taking pictures of him, giggling and passing by us again and again intentionally to take a  better look at him. A sudden feeling of urgency rose inside my head to hide him immediately.

He noticed that but didn't say anything trying to hide the smile that threatened to appear on his lips. I stopped eating and told him I wanna go but he said he want to stay some more time, he knows very well what's he doing, me too, so I looked at everyone grabbing the attention of every girl who has been trying to get his attention and kissed him that sent a message to all of them that he is 'MINE'.

He was surprised at first but then settled and kissed me passionately in return.