Tacos

I wore his shirt since I didn't bring any of my clothes, it swallowed me on whole, but the smell of his cologne coming from the shirt lightly hitting my nose reminded me of all the dirty things we did before.

My cheeks blushed instantly and I shook my head in hope of getting rid of those thoughts.

"Wow" he said enjoying what's infront his eyes, he's intentions behind that simple word was clearly visible all over his face without any filters.

"Stop it" I blushed  even more.

"I never loved being at home this much before" he chuckled approaching me with two coffee mugs in his hands. "And this shirt has become my favourite". he handed me the mug and traced a lazy line along the column of my throat.

He understood the inconvenience when I was alert all the time and kept on glancing at the door.
He put the coffee down and pulled me closer into a hug and whispered in my ears
"don't worry no one comes into my room while I'm at home" he's words set me in relief, making me adore him more, I'm impressed how well he reads me. Till now I never had to tell him anything whenever I feel uncomfortable or fear or happy. He senses my feelings even before I have to convey.

He softly bit my ear lobe and rubbed his lips at the back of my ear which sent a sensational chill down my spine. Twisted me around by the shoulders to point us in the mirror. "Look how beautiful you look in my clothes" he's voice hoarse and rasp. he rested his face on my shoulder while clutching me from behind around my stomach. Raking my body head to toe with that hungry look.

"Are you planning to keep me like this all day?" I pinched his cheek
"If only I could"he said, I nudged palyfully on his chest with my elbow.

"That's actually a great idea though" he said with a wink, for which I gave a expression of sulking,
"Oh don't worry my love I already told Sasha to buy some clothes for you" he spoke so sweetly

"Who is Shasha? " I quickly questioned him my face fumed on hearing another girl's name from his mouth. Jealousy? Already? I didn't know when I became this much possessive about him.

I think he liked that me being possessive about him, he chuckled under his breath and said
"She's my assistant at office" he cleared the clouds of doubs in my mind.

********
"Where are we going?" I asked him

"Shopping" he said while he was concentrated on the road.

"Shopping? Why?" I asked while guessing why he'd need to go to shopping now? Is this how he spends his leisure? Or does he likes shopping? So many answers hitting my brain for my own question but still I know none of them are right.

He laughed again, aahh I love his laugh, butterflies in my stomach fluttered at that spark, he laughs heartfully which brings a instant natural glow on his face, I'm slipping an inch deeper for him everytime he laughs, but there's still a small amount of fear at the corner of my heart, will this happiness last forever or this spark that he created in my heart would burn me from inside out.

I snapped into reality when I heard him speak "probably you are the only girl who says 'why' for shopping"

Before I say anything he asked "do you want to eat something?"

"Uhh yeah" I am more happy to eat, I love food, that's another thing I love to do beside gardening and my work.

"But please let's not just go to a fancy restaurant" I requested him

"Then where do you wanna eat?" He was confused

"I know a place where there'll be food trucks, the tacos there are delicious, we'll go there" I was so excited to eat tacos.

"Tacos? On out open?"he was super surprised.
"I mean only if you're comfortable " my expressions suddenly changed into sad on the thought of he might not want to eat Street food.
Because he's a bloody rich man after all,he is used to enormous halls decorated with expensive paintings and carvings, exclusive diners so he'd rather starve than put himself in a crowd full of common people.

He turned my expectations upside down and said " okay"

My eyes widened instantly surprised that he agreed just like that, he's so simple and cool when compared to other rich people whom I worked with before all these years in my career Who practically made me hesitant towards people like them, which is why I got tensed first when I came to know he's one those people.