The dress

Eve's pov

I somehow convinced Anthony to leave, he was not at all confident on Mrs.Hayden but agreed to leave on one condition that if he doesn't like the dress tomorrow I'll go with him to that celebrity stylist.

I still wonder how a man like Anthony is so calm,cool and kind, he's not at all like those hot tempered rich people, he's tall, masculine and handsome like the Greek gods, most importantly I don't know how he find ME attractive, how a man like 'Anthony' fell for a girl like me. He makes my heart flutter with happiness every time I see him.

I'm nowhere compatible with him when compared, he's rich I'm a commener, he is a Demigod of handsomeness I'm an average looking girl, see everything we have is completely opposite, frankly sometimes that's what actually bothers me you know I like him infact I love him, I love the way he calls me as 'my love', the way he treats me the way he protects me, the way he's eyes are on me all the time even when there are plenty of pretty girls in the room.
But despite everything he does for me proving he's love, there's always a fear inside a small part of my heart.

I don't want to lose him, I broke all my boundaries in his love, my heart my mind and soul is filled with his thoughts. He never ceases to make me fall in love with him, with his small smile he explodes my heart. A new kind of energy kicks in whenever he's with me and I feel secure with him.

"So what kind of dress you wanna wear dear" a voice distracted me from my deep conversation in my brain
It was Mrs.Hayden

"You suggest me Mrs.Hayden you are the expert, I have no clue, the only thing I know is if this dress won't impress him we both are doomed" we laughed

"It's not the dress that'll impress him dear it's you who will" she stated and
I nodded in nervous

I tried a few dresses but none of them felt like 'The one', After some time and plenty of dresses I lost all my confidence that I could find a dress for tomorrow, guess I'll have to go that designer after all, I thought to myself, that's when Mrs.Hayden stopped to take a look at me, she noticed the disappointment in my face and said "come let me show you something."

She brought some more dresses, but I lost interest already.
"These are my most favourite dresses but they are a little simple and old fashioned I'm not sure you'll like them but I insist you take a look" she was so sweet, I couldn't see her gave up like that. So I gathered some energy and checked out those dresse

"Wow" a small hope rose when I saw this black lacy dress, Mrs.Hayden's face brighten up when she saw me liking that dress.
It was beautiful, it's a knee length full black lacy dress, it has simple neckline with straps on shoulders, it was sleek, not so much drama yet small detailing at the front, the dress on whole was a masterpiece on its own, well atleast that's what I felt.
" I'll try it" I said with an unstoppable smile on my face and went into trail room

When I came out to show her the dress, she gasped in awe and said "beautiful"

"If that man has not popped the question yet, he will now" she said not taking her eyes off of me, I blushed at her words.

I inhaled hardly and came infront of the mirror wishing that it doesn't leave me disappointed.
It was perfect I jumped on my tippy toes with happiness.

"This is it"
"So did we succeeded in our mission?" She lift her eyebrows looking me in the mirror.
"Yes".