The reveal

Anthony's pov

It's frustrating to leave her, my own home which used to be my escape from everyone feels like a prison, I have everything of my favourites here I'd happily spent my whole day without any problem but my thoughts are being dragged by her and the time we spent at her home. Her home feels more inviting than my own now. Without her  I can't sleep in here, my imported luxurious king size bed seems useless because it fails to give me the comfort I need right now.

Tomorrow I want to introduce her to my family, I want everything perfect most importantly I don't want anyone to criticize her or insult her regarding anything, if any soul dares to even think about point a finger at her there'll be a blood bath. Yet I hope it wouldn't come to that, that's why I took her to the designer but you know how she is, I'm not at all sure about that old lady but still I had to do this because I just want her to be best in herself.

**********

I went to pick her up at her home, my feet dragging me towards her house, my heart already went inside her home, I'm trying my best not to enter because if I do I'm not coming out without taking a taste of her beautiful body but I must contain these feelings atleast untill the party is over.

I let her know that I reached, she said she's coming in a minute, I hope she chose something appropriate to this party if not I have my plans.

I lift my head to see her when I heard the sound of heels coming down the steps
"OH MY GOD" my heart stopped for a second at the first glance of her then started beating so fast, my eyes widened in surprise
"Fuck" I cursed under my breath, she was so beautiful, she looks like an angel that has come to grant me my wishes and bless me with her beauty.

I take back my words that old lady is a fairy godmother, she did know what she was doing. That dress fitted her so perfectly, black is definitely her colour, it was not a sophisticated design it's simple yet looks so beautiful on her, she wore minimal makeup looks almost natural and she wore a simple bracelet and heels which completed her look perfectly. She was right if she has agreed to my idea I'd miss this opportunity to see how simply gorgeous she'd be.

I brought flowers for her but these flower looks faded infront of her.

"Hi" she wished me
I got her hand in mine and lead her to the drive way, I bent down a little to her hand and kissed,
"Hi my love" she was blushing
"Are those for me" she asked while pointing at the flowers
"Yes but I don't think you need them"
"Why" she forrowed her eyebrows in confusion
"I thought they were beautiful until I saw you, they lost their glow infront of you" she smiled and tried to reach for them.
I held them behind my back when she reached for them she came close to me I caught her waist and pulled her to my chest, I kissed on her ear and whispered
"I should have bought a diamond" she bit her lip and glanced at me, that blush on her face is working as a natural highlighter on her cheeks.
I held her face in my hand tracing her lower lip then I ran a part of my fingers into her hair and I looked into her eyes, oh her twinkling eyes I could feel her heart beating fast against my chest our heart beats matched in rhythm, her baby lips were apart looked juicy and inviting me to have a taste.

I pulled her even closer and kissed her lips, an ecstasy rose when our lips met, i moaned in seduction, she gasped on my grip she held my jacket so tightly pulling me closer to her, we both know we don't want to break that connection.
I bit her lip she gasped in pain which made me want her even more... We let go of each other lips to grab some air but did not let go of each other.