plans

Anthony's pov

Eve's having nightmares is another reminder how terrified she was by the accident. screaming and shouting in sleep, I witnessed first-hand on how much she got scared for the little girl. She needs assurance that the little girl, Olivia is fine.
My most approved principal: if something is bothering you, take care of it.
I will take care of her fears, therefore the nightmares, now that I got glimpses of what and how important it is. It'll be easy. It should be.

But the way she cried and panicked, made me realise she didn't completely recovered from her past trauma. Because just an accident which she had prevented from happening, shouldn't affect this much. That phase of her life is still haunting her. Her shutting down herself from social activities, people and any possible intimate relationship was just parts of her brain working a reverse mechanism to pull her out of the unbearable trauma and anxiety. Which resulted in a lifestyle that prevents her from getting mental and emotional hurt. Sometimes it's fascinating how our survival instincts work. Unfortunately the accident infiltrated the metal walls it had built for a large amount of time of her life.

I'll consider my love for her complete when I have had erased any kind of hurt, any trace of anxiety had been wiped off of her farthest corners of cerebrum.

That's where I'd stumble everytime I think of putting a plan to burn down those cuffs searing her skin by hunting down that basterd and bury him alive in a six foot pit. But I'm stuck between drag him here, make him pay for every little pain he caused her and let the past slowly vanished away into darkness.

I don't know whether he's a threat or just bad past with ugly footprints forever etched in her memory.
He hadn't made any attempts to seek a peek into her life, last time I checked, yes I dug information about he's whereabouts and present job and everything. He's far from here and living a shitty life. For a filthy man like him, He deserves it.
As long as he's away and not a threat he's good unless he conjures a death spell.

On the other hand, one more issue that has become pain in the neck is the skirmish between Frey and Justin. By far I didn't want to be involved in their egoistic Vendetta but it seems my intervention is unavoidable.

Take care of the thing that's bothering you.

Frey getting more vicious than ever after Justin's entry, I wouldn't care if they carve each other's names out of blood on their bare chests instead they're using our business as a medium. It's not child's play. It's neither good for the business, our families or the thousands of employees living off their lives and dreams. They are not entitled to become collateral, atleast as long as I am there. I simply can't let fragile ego's of two fully grown men affect a thousands of families.
Mine included.

While Frey focused on Justin, I, on the other hand had pulled the data of Heath industries new ventures and product launches. They barely got few new gadget launches which we had already launched in main cities and one particular interesting venture. Justin has planned to bring his little sister, Sara Heath, Frey's ex crush, as a product head and branch's head for their new venture. And like I guessed it will be in the same city as of our head branch. Brooklyn. How pathetic of Justin. He'd even drag his sister to win a feud against Frey. Like I said he's not morally invested in this business. It's pure personal Vendetta over Frey, even all of us.

So I planned an early launch of the same product in rest of the cities wherever our branches, Tech & Science's are located, almost worldwide and few more new AI tech powered device's launch in New York a day before Heath industries new branch's opening as a surprise welcome to Sara Heath. I don't care whether she isn't interested in Justin's evil plan but if she has allowed herself in the game she has to play her part.

In a way it's good that Justin's focus is on Frey, he'd be tracking Frey's moves. By the time he realise what hit him he'd be far behind from recovery. It's a shame how poorly he has planned for a bombastic Overture he had expected to be competing against a lucrative and advanced one like us. We are already ahead in the game.

For his initial plan to buy our shares, which was too a pity, Frey has a plan for it too. Poor Justin, going against two, he'll be always outnumbered.