The writer

Eve's pov

'Our Home' wow. "Ouch" I pinched my hand to see if it's truly happening. Me, him.together.living under the same roof. This is got to be one of those dreams and I'm sure I'm dream walking even though I can acutely feel the burn where I pinched myself. Because THIS phase,I had never planned it. I never wanted something like this if I need to be true to myself.

All I wanted was to be left alone, vibe alone with my plants, enjoy my career while it lasts and die in my own bed. Yes this may sound absurd because no one,as far as I know, wants to die alone. The thought of suddenly dying in your appartment and you are so alone that no one checked on you for days untill your body decomposes on the spot and only to be found by the neighbours because the stench woke the memory of someone used to live there.

Sorry you may think I'm insane but isn't it true? After we die our soul will leave the body and once the soul leaves, the body has no purpose. If we have nobody who feels dear about us then there's no issue in dying a dreadful death.

But it all changed now. I want to live, with him, my Angel, and have not just plants but kids,so many. How it feels like to carry our child. Which colour  eyes they'll have, a tint of blue like him or honey glossy like mine. The thought gave a line of goosebumps on my back. A high voltage pulse stimulated from the bottom of my stomach and travelled to the heart. My heart felt heavy with vivacity.
I'm greatful for the day I clasped in to his chest for the first time, the day he came to my home. The day kissed me. The time we have spent together flashed in front of my eyes. it only feels like yesterday. And all this time he  only gave me happiness. I'm feel so lucky.

.........The writer intervenes........

I wish she didn't just say that. Luck.
Right when one thinks life is all colorfull, full of rainbows and flowers.
In Eva's case plants and Anthony. Something shifts in the stars.
When we start to indulge in the delicious flavours of life and think everything is going well. Life starts to introduce us with every rotten flavour there exists.

....... A true test for Anthony and Eva's love story. A love story like them will be tested. It's inevitable.
How much Anthony really loves her? Does he really know her? stranded in between the fact that ' I know her inside out also don't have an idea at all'.
I hope they stand strong holding tight to each other because they are standing in the eye of an hurricane. The wind is picking up faster than they realise. The dark clouds carrying the storm towards them.
Does anybody know a safe hideout?