Love

Eve's pov

I was tired I slept in his arms, all that action worked like magic, we slept hugging each other.

I was awakened by the brightness of the slim sunrays dancing on my face peeking through the curtains, I slowly opened my eyes to the beautiful face of his. He was already woken up but didn't move from his position, he was tracing his fingers on my face playing with a few strands of my hair that's falling on my cheeks, following the curves on my lips, I smiled at him still half asleep.

"Morning my love" he said so calmly he's tone filled with love.
What could make this morning better than this.
"Good morning" I replied with the same amount of love in my voice.

He kissed me on forehead, I smiled and asked
"What's the time" lazily, thinking it'd be before 7'o clock.

"Ten" he said like it's not too late
"What" I sat up right away my eyes searching for a clock.

He remained calm and told me to relax

" We have to go to work, I have to finalize the lights today, we're already too late and I have to go to my house too" I hurried crawling to get out off the bed.

He caught my hand pulled me into a hug, he trapped me in his brace
"Don't worry I already told Mr. Brown that you won't come to work today"

" Why would you do that?" I questioned him frowning my eyebrows

"Because I planned something for us to do today" he said while kissing my cheeks on each word.

That brought smile on face and I kissed him in return.

I went to take a shower my knees felt weak from last night, I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed a hickey on my neck, the visuals of how I got it flashed in front of my eyes, which made me shy and I bit my lip.

While I was showering I heard a knock on the door,
"Anthony is that you?" I asked seriously because I was scared for a second
"Yes love" he replied
I sighed in relief
"What is it " I asked in concern

"Do... You need any help?"
I understood what he's trying to do.

"No thanks" I chuckled in a low voice
"I want to join you" he kind of pleased
"Why..." I took the opportunity to tease him
He cleared his throat and said
"So that we could...spend some more time" he still tried
"Wait until I'm finished, then we can spend as much time as you want" I continued my tease

He didn't reply for a second which made me wonder if he accepted the defeat and left

Then I heard him say
"Okay however you're coming here only, I guess I'll wait"
Wait did he just accepted defeat? I don't believe it he might have planned a scam.

After I'm finished I wrapped a towel and held the knob to open the door that's when I remembered I didn't bring any clothes and he's inside the room only.
I hit my head with my fingers and blamed myself for thinking I'm so smart.

I slowly opened the door and peeked outside to see if he's here, the room was empty there was no sign of him so I giggled and came out on my tippy toes.

He caught me from behind hugging me so tight and laughed
"Did you think I'll accept the defeat" and started kissing on my neck.

A small moan escaped my mouth on the touch of his lips on my skin.
"Anthony..." I moaned his name
"It's so sexy when you say my name like that, makes me want to do things to you."
I gave in and turned my head to a side to kiss him, I ran my fingers through his hair below his head.
We didn't stop we did what our bodies begged us for, craving for the taste of each other.